Points for rent: 2,445 points - $12pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

5Princes

Earning My Ears
We have rented out our extra points for over 10 yrs now and have lots of references. This year we have 2,445 points available for rent at all the resorts.

Please, pm or email us and tell us your arrival and departure dates, resort preference and room size.

I will get back to you with availability and our details.

Thanks
Doreen

Hello can you take 9 or 10 per point? if so I can buy 180 from you. Please let me know.

Thanks!

I would be interested in OKW

06/14/10 - 06/22/10

at 10 per point

jasonmilner at gmail.com

thanks

I am interesting in 361 points for a 7 night stay at BLT for January 22-29, 2011. I would like to get a 2-BR with a good MK view.

We are interested in a 7 night stay at the Treehouse Villas....we need 2 of them so I think we need 502 points. October 14-21. Please let me know if you would accept 9 or 10 per point.

Thank you!

I cannot PM yet, too new to boards. We are interested in a family vacation during christmas week - would like to go Sunday to Friday (26 thru 31) but will stay until sunday if week cannot be broken up necessary.

Grand Villa may be too expensive that week but would be interested in a w Bdroom and 1 bdroom if that worked out to be less. We have 3 (possibly 5) adults and 4 children (16, 14, 7, 5).

Preferences would be BLT to be closest to MK however the Beach Club is just as desireable.

Please advise if you have enough left for that week and if so how much.

Thank you

We are interested in a 1 bedroom at AKV for a family of 4. Dates would be November 28 - December 4, 2010. Thank you.

I am looking for a reservation at GCV from April 14th thru 19th in a one bedroom, should be 222 points. Thanks, James

Hello!
We are interested in OKW, BCV, BLT (MK or LV views), or AK (S or SV view) 1 week Oct 2010.
We will need 2b2b and 2nd br will need to sleep 3 teen/pre-teen boys. Our travel window is Oct 8-24. We'd also like the M.E. from MCO and dining play for 5.

Can U help?

Is u'r $12 pp firm?

TY & GB,
Amber

Hi Doreen, we would like to stay at BLT or Beach Club(standard view, studio) from Oct17 2010 - Oct22 2010.
Kind regards and thanks, Anna

Hello,

I am interested in 459 points for 3 studios at the BCV with a check-in on December 21 and check-out on the 28th. I am not able to PM since I am new, but would be willing to work through e-mail. Thanks!

looking to stay 12-22-10 to 01-02-11 we getting married and haveing our honeymoon down at disney world looking for 500 to 600 points pls let me know if this is poss thanks

Interested in BCV/2 bedroom for October 2-9, 2010 –279 points. Also, the dining plan. It will be 2 adults and 4 children. Our first visit to Disney.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you,

Edie

Hi, I would be interested in 183 points for March 29- April 4, 2010. Bay Lake towers or Wilderness lodge.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter