Points For Rent: 190 points expire Dec 1st - cheap!! 49 Points Left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinkLovinMomma

Mouseketeer
Hi! I have 190 points that expire on December 1st. Home resort is AKV. I am hoping someone can use them so I am renting for cheap!

Cost:
Rent all 150-190 points @ $7.00 per point
Rent 100-150 @ $7.50 per point
Rent under 100 points @ $8.00 per point

Payment required when reservation is completed
I will pay the PayPal fees.

Interested parties, please email me with the following information:

1: Arrival and Departure Dates
2: Villa of choice (please rank from most to least desirable)
3: Type of room needed (suite, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom etc)
4: # of people in the party including ages if any are children
5: Extra instructions or comments
6: Contact information: name, phone #, email address, etc.

Please feel free to email me at jlc584@yahoo.com

I'm looking for one night - 11/25 - would prefer BLT but would take any other.

I need a room for two nights: October 23 (Sat) & October 24 (Sun) checking out Monday. Prefer Studio at BLT, AKL, BCV but will consider whatever is available. Two adults one child.
Thanks,
Anthony

I sent you an email! We are desperately hoping that something will work for our honeymoon Nov 21-30.

:)

Hi! If anyone has emailed/pmed me and hasnt heard from me yet please let me know :) All points are still available, but I am waiting to hear back from some people. Thanks!

I haven't heard back from you since your email this morning, checking on availablilty.

Hello, I haven't heard back from yesterday's post. If you only have 49 points left, I believe we would need 43 for a standard studio at the Boardwalk or 47 points for AKL standard studio. Sent you an email yesterday. The stay would be for two adults, one child for the nights of November 21, 22, 23 and 24, leaving on the 25th. Would love Saratoga Springs if you were able to get a hold of 5 extra points (54 needed).

Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter