Points for Rent: 173+ points @ $10 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will provide the following via e-mail as requested...

Please let me know:

* resort preferences
* room type
* full names of everyone in the party
* ages of children
* your home address

Hi!

I no longer have any points left in the current use year.

I still have points in the December 2009 use year. Thus I can make reservations for stays starting December 1, 2009 or later.

Pierre

That might just work! I may be going for Mardi Gras w/e also! let me figure out how many points I'll need for that w/e and I'll message you back.
Thanks so much - trying to take my mother for the first time - she just retired this year!

I am interested in some points for AKV value check in Dec 27 checkout Jan.1 I think that is 171 points please let me know if you can help. Thank you

Carla

I am interested in some points for AKV value check in Dec 27 checkout Jan.1 I think that is 171 points please let me know if you can help. Thank you

Carla

Hi!

I would love to secure a reservation for you.

Please let me know:

* resort preferences
* room type
* full names of everyone in the party
* ages of children
* your home address

I will call Disney. Payment is due only once the reservation is secured.
Once I make the reservation, I cannot cancel it. I can however make adjustments.

My rate is $10 per point payable via PayPal.

Best,
Pierre Bernard
pierre[dot]bernard[at]web[dot]de

looking for 84 points for transfer for stay in November 09. let me know if still available.

thanks
Kim

Hi!

I no longer have any points left in the current use year.

I still have points in the December 2009 use year. Thus I can make reservations for stays starting December 1, 2009 or later.

Pierre

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter