Points for Rent: 166 BCV points for rent @ $12/pp - 42 remaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichAyers

DisneyDad
DVC Gold
Hi,
We now have 42 BCV points left from our 2013 UY that need to be used before 09/30/2014. These points are not available for transfer.

If you are interested in a rental, please email Rich at rich@ayersteam.com

Please provide us this information as well to speed the reservation.

Names of Travelers:
Ages of Children:
Preferred Resort:
Preferred Dates:
Do you want the Dining Plan? Disney's Magical Express?

You can calculate the points needed here:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/DVCpoints.shtml

Thanks,
Rich Ayers

Probably a very long shot, but anything the first week of June in an Animal Kingdom Value Studio? Thanks!

Hi SailBill...AKL looks like it is booked :-(

There are others available though.

I don't think I see a PM from you...feel free to email me too...rich@ayersteam.com

I'm looking to rent points for 5/21/2014-5/25/2014. 2 adults and 1 child, our preference is a studio at BLT, AKL or BWV. Are your points available, and would any of these locations be possible?

Thanks!

Stenmarks,
May is almost too late at this point...only availability looks to be at SSR..

It was worth a shot...our work schedules aligned for a last-minute trip :). Thank you for checking!​

Stenmarks,
May is almost too late at this point...only availability looks to be at SSR..

Anything left for May 9 & 10 (friday and saturday night). Its before Star Wars weekend, so maybe we will get lucky!

AKL SV
BW (either view)
BC
BLT standard view
WL

Not really interested in OKW or SSR

Thanks!

bump...all points are still available...I replied to everyone and nobody booked...even with the available nights...oh well...

Keep 'em coming!

I sent you a email we are serious about purchasing your points for a friends first time for his two youngest children

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter