Points for Rent: 156 SSR points @ $10/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua121301

Mouseketeer
Points for Rent

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have 156 points available for rent at $10.00/point. My home resort is SSR. The use year is June 2008, so the points must be used prior to May 31, 2009.
Please PM or email me at b.houck@att.net.

Thanks,

Hi- I am looking to rent points for a studio at the Wilderness Lodge Villas from Jan 30 - Feb 6. Do you have any more points available? Please send me a pm, I cannot post my email yet. Thank you for your help.

Sorry for any inconvience, but I will be out of town camping until Friday the 30th of August. I will try to catch up with everyone when I return.

Thanks,

I rented last year and loved SSR... I am looking to rent 3/31 for 3 nights... 39 pts. Are any available?

Hi, Planning a last minute trip for Fall Break and was wondering if you still had points available. My dates are October 12-17(5 nights). I am looking for a Studio and my preferences are in order:

AKV-value studio-40 points
AKV-standard studio-50 points
OKW-studio-40 points
BWV-standard view studio-45 points
SSV-studio-55 points

Thanks in advance,
Lori Grim

Hi - We are in need of points to book Oct. 18-23 at Boardwalk.

Would that be possible? We are looking for a one bed standard view.

Thanks so much? Guess we would need the whole lot.?

Hi Joshua,

I am new to this. Do you still have points available?
I would like to stay at Beach Club Villas 30th Mar-4th April 2009 in a studio. There are 4 of us.
Are you able to help?
Thanks

Back from vacation. I will review each request in the order received and contact M/S for answers to each of your request. Thanks for your patience.

bump

Hello, I need 126 points for December 6th -departing 14th 2008 please let me know if you still have the points and if there is a room available. I have 4 adults for a studio. I have a paypal account for payment. Thanks Joe

Hi,
I can rent the pts you need for BWV in Oct.
If you are still looking, I would be happy to discuss.
Call Mike @ 717-215-9802

Hi, I'm looking for availability for December 31, 2008 to January 5, 2009. I'm interested in a 2 bedroom. Please let me know if you still have points available. Thanks.

I am looking for a 2 bedroom at SSR May3rd -May8th. Please let me know if you still have points and your terms. Thanks.

i am looking for a 2 bedroom, May3-8th, 2009 at SSR. Please let me know if you still have points and your terms. Thanks.

Hello,
If your points are still available, would you please check for availability on: 2/15/09 - 2/16/09, AKV, Value studio
2/17/09 - 2/19/09, Boardwalk,standard view studio

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter