Points for rent: 150 pts @ $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

problemchild718

DIS Veteran
I have 150 (and a few extra if needed) SSR points avail for rent at $10.00 per point. I would prefer to rent them in one transaction. Drop me a line if your interested.

Hi,
I am interested in going to SSR from October 27th to November 4 and want a studio room at 108 pts I believe. Are you able to help?

Thanks!
Tanya-Rae :)

Hey!
I can't PM anyone yet, but anyway, there would be four adults staying. Is there anyway to get a cot in the room because we are four single adults and the two guys don't want to share... go figure :)

TTYL
Tanya-Rae

Hi Robyn,
I only need 27 points from January 11 - 14, not sure of you are interested. We would like to stay in a studio at the BW.

Thank you!!
Kathleen

Hello Robyn, J.D. here. I need a studio at OKW from Oct. 3rd to the 6th, checking out the 7th 08'. If you could check availability and let me know I'd appreciate it. Thank you for your time and energy!!! J.D.:tigger: :ccat: :simba:

Hi Robyn!

I am wondering if you have points available for 2 studios at AKV Jan. 24-31. There are 4 adults and 2 children (7 and 1) in my party. I believe I would need 144 points.

Thanks so much for your time!

Hi Robyn,
I have not received a reply from you yet. Would you mind resending it?
Thank you for your time!
Kathleen

I would like a ressie 11/30 to 12/5. I am flexible on the front or back end if necessary and I can do a night or to less if I have to. Prefer BCV or BWV. Any chance this would work? Please let me know.

Thanks!

January 1-8
I am interested in purchasing 144 points for AKV, two studios. 3 adults, 2 kids. Let me know.

Interested in studio rental for 1/17-1/24 2009 for 2 adults and a child. New to this so I will need some info. Thank You.

Hi,

I am looking for reservation for AKV Killaman Club or Savannah View. Studio. or open to whatever is available.

Thanks, Angie :confused3 (new to board)

I might be able to buy all 150 but I can only offer $8/point. I'm looking for a 2 bedroom and a studio at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge for 11/30 through 12/2. I apologize for offering less than you posted. I don't know if that's improper etiquette on these boards or not. I've only purchased points once before about 2 years ago. I appreciate your consideration. Thanks.

Hi,

We require 2 studios at Animal Kingdom for Jan 27 to Feb 4th 2009, which is 98 points per studio. Do you have 196 pts available or 98?

Thanks

Hi, I need 150 points to stay at WLV April 13-April 16. I need a 2 bedroom. This would take care of all your points in one transaction. Have you ever stayed at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge?

Wendy Baum

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter