Points for rent: 150 Boulder Ridge Dec 17UY at 14pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parryforth

Earning My Ears
Any resort within 7 month window; Boulder Ridge Wilderness Lodge within 11 month window.
Have rented/transferred excess points with zero negative feedback for 15 years. Set up to receive paypal.

Could you please tell me if you have availability for February 23-March 3rd in a studio at Beach Club, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, or Bay Lake Tower (preferences in those order)?
We may also be able to change our dates from February 25-March 3rd if need be.
Thank you!

Hello, could you please tell me if there is any availability for 7 nights in a studio any time after November 1 thru November 30? One adult, one child (10).

Thank you!

I am looking for any availability at any of the resorts, either a one bedroom or suite. Nov 7-12, 2017. I am willing to be a bit flexible with my dates based on availability but I NEED atleast Nov 9-11, 2017.

Tmpatrignani@gmail.com

Hello I am looking for a studio for 3 adults. No resort preference on 10/1/17-10/3/17. Please let me know if you have anything available. I am looking to book as soon as possible. Thanks!

Do you have points available for a studio at Boulder ridge for June 3-6, 2018. (Need 48 points)

Interested in booking and have experience with buying points.

Thanks for your time.

We are looking for a studio for 2 adults, 9-14 November 2017. Preferably Boardwalk or AKL.

TIA
Darlene

Hi looking for a 1 bedroom at Boardwalk 1/17/18 - 1/22/18 for 4 adults if you still have points available.
Thanks!

Hello,

Could you please tell me if there is any availability for one (or two) nights in a studio from November 17/18 (possibly 18/19)? One adult and one child.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter