Points for Rent $14

Status
Not open for further replies.

disfan104

Earning My Ears
I can make reservations for BWV and VWL 11 months out and all other resorts 7 months out.

VWL points have been rented. Only BWV points are available for 11 months out.

I am looking to rent points for a 2 night stay. Check in this Friday Jan 2 and check out Sunday Jan 4. To stay at Boardwalk -1st choice, Beach Club or Yacht club - 2nd/3rd choice. in a Studio. Reservation would be for 1 adult and 2 children ages 13 and 10. Thank you for checking.

Could you please check if there is availability in any studios for 31 Aug- 3 Sept 2015 for 2 adults and 1 child. Would prefer standard BWV, then AK or OKW but am open to other suggestions.
Many thanks.

Could you please check if there is availability in any studios for 31 Aug- 3 Sept 2015 for 2 adults and 1 child. Would prefer standard BWV, then AK or OKW but am open to other suggestions.
Many thanks.
A standard BWV studio is available for your 3 night stay- 34 points. Please send me a private message if you wish to book. thank you.

Hi there,

Are you open to transfers or only reservations? I would need 120 bw points. Please feel free to pm me.

Thanks

I'm looking for 232-254 points for BWV for Oct 22-29 or Nov 5-15. Two studios. Do you have enough points left for this? Thx for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter