• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent $13.75-$15.00 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!
I'm looking to rent 90 points for a standard Polynesian studio 2/2-2/6/18. Would you be able to help us? We have rented many times (WLV, BW, BC, SSR) in the past...
Thank you!

Hello!
I'm looking to rent 90 points for a standard Polynesian studio 2/2-2/6/18. Would you be able to help us? We have rented many times (WLV, BW, BC, SSR) in the past...
Thank you!

Hello!
Thank you!
There is availability. I can make the reservation for you. PM me.

Anything available for 9/14/17 check-in and 9/18/17 check-out. Any resort?

Last edited:
IMG_0106.PNG IMG_0107.PNG
Looking for a studio or 1 bedroom at animal kingdom February 2-February 9th

They are available. I could make the reservation for you but the points I would use expire at the end of February, so it would need to be a non-cancelable reservation.

I would rather bank those points for a reservation starting March 1 or later. Still, if you are interested, pm me.

Looking for 2 bedroom 9/21 -9/23 at Wilderness Lodge. Prefer Copper Creek but will do Boulder Ridge. Thanks for your time - experienced renter.

I have over 500 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB, which I can book 11 months out. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $14 per point. Rentals >200 points are $13.75 per point. Exception, BWV reservations > 7 months out are an additional $1 per point.

Hello,

We are looking to book a room for 8 people for a short stay from 11/09-11/12/17. Our preferences are as follow at $10-$12/per point if someone can help.

Grand Floridian 2 Bedroom that sleeps 9, should be 164 points

Old Key West 3 Bedroom that sleeps 12, should be 166 points

I know this is late notice but any help is appreciated. Let me know you terms.

Feel free to email me at Benjamin@pearce.co

Hi, I need 36 points for an add on day 9/15*9/16 2br at OKW, would you have those available?

Back again, I've given up on December. Any studios January 19-22? Prefer OKW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter