Points for Rent 129 points BLT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgorny2

Earning My Ears
I have 129 points available to rent. The points are available at $10 per point and have to be used by January 2011. I do not accept Credit Cards. My resort is Bay Lake Tower.

THANK YOU!!

Hi there,

I tried to send you a PM but I was not allowed to do so since I am new to the site. I was referred here by my sister who is a member.

I am interested in going to the Bay Lake Towers and renting points.

The dates I am looking for are October 29th through November 5th, 2010.
for a Studio with Lake View, which I believe requires 121 points.

Have you rented points before, if so, do you have referrences? Also can you tell me what you requirements, etc you have.

Thanks in advance.
Kelly

If you still have any points available, I am looking for 103 pts for a 7 night stay at BLT for late Jan 2011.

Thank you for the PM you sent me yesterday. I don't have enough posts to send PMs. So I had to reply here.

I actually ended up renting points from someone else. Thank you anyway and good luck.

Kelly

I am interested in Bay Lake Towers for Dec 15th to The 21st 2010. I am interested in the the Standard view studio. I believe that is 108 points. It would be 2 adults and 1 child, 1 infant. I am new to this so any help would be appreciated. Thanks so much,
Katie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter