• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent 120 points @$17 per point home resort is SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 300 points for rent @$17 per point. My home resort is Saratoga. I have rented points here for over 7 years with no problems. If interested, please message me your check in date and check out date and room size, and how many are in your party. Also let me know a couple of resorts you would be interested in so i can check all of them. Thank you for looking. Joe
Any availability this year for arrival November 20th and depart on November 25th or 26th? Adult family of 4, would prefer studio.

Likely not anything, but we are looking to do a 2BR from 12/15 - 12/21. We already have two rooms booked at POFQ, but we'd love to all be together.

I know it's last minute... anything available Nov 3-6, 2023, for 2 adults? Preferably a studio, location doesn't matter. We just got invited to a wedding!

I have 300 points for rent @$17 per point. My home resort is Saratoga. I have rented points here for over 7 years with no problems. If interested, please message me your check in date and check out date and room size, and how many are in your party. Also let me know a couple of resorts you would be interested in so i can check all of them. Thank you for looking. Joe
3/2/24- 3/9/24 7 nights. 3 adults and 1 child. One or two bedroom at any Disneyworld location

HI! I’m interested in an accesible room at the Disneyland Hotel Villas. As of this morning there were a couple of options available for Monday, October 16. One night, two adults. Let me know if you still happen to have 15 points available. Thanks!

Is there any availability 1/13-1/17 for a value studio for 2 adults. prefer AKL but open to anywhere. Thank you!

Hello, spur of the moment but any availability in Disneyland (either Grand Californian or Villas at Disneyland Hotel). Just 2 adults, Oct 24-28. Thanks!

Hi, please let me know if anything is available for December 3-5, 2023 for 4 people. Preferably epcot area, then AKL, then others. Thanks.

Hello,

We are looking for AKL savanna view studio for 2 adults and 1 child from either 2/25/24- 2/29/24 or 2/26/24-2/29/24. Would there be anything available? Thanks

Looking for AKV standard studio room for 5-4-2024 to 5-5-2024 for 14 points. Would that be available? Thanks

Hi looking for Nov 29th to Dec 2nd. Studio preferred but open to 1 bedroom. Just for two adults. Thank you in advance for your time and effort.

Hello looking for 12/19/23- 12/24/23 a1 bedroom SSR , 2 adults & 3 kids.
Thank you

Hello,
If you have points left, I am looking for:
SSR Studio - Standard
August 12th - August 17th, 2024
2 people.
Thank you in advance for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter