Points for rent 120 points @$17 per point home resort is SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 23rd & 24th, but definitely 24th. Studio. Lower point resort if possible
Hello. I checked every resort and there was nothing available for either those days in a studio. They did have 1 night the 24th at Bay Lake Towers in a 1 bedroom lake view for 29 points and also at Old Key West they had 1 night the 23rd in a 1 bedroom for 25 points. That's it. Would you like me to check other dates?

Hello,

I am looking for 2 studios for 1 adult and 2 kids in each room. April 13-21, 2024. Open to any options.

Hello,

I am looking for 2 studios for 1 adult and 2 kids in each room. April 13-21, 2024. Open to any options.
hello thank you for asking. Just about all resorts are available in a studio. SSR is 129 points for those dates for 1 studio and all other resorts are a little more points. just to give you an idea I dont think i have enough points for 2 rooms.. as of todays date i would only be able to make a reservation at SSR because the other resorts are more than 7 months out and SSR is my home resort

I have 300 points for rent @$17 per point. My home resort is Saratoga. I have rented points here for over 7 years with no problems. If interested, please message me your check in date and check out date and room size, and how many are in your party. Also let me know a couple of resorts you would be interested in so i can check all of them. Thank you for looking. Joe
Sent PM

Hi
I am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom (studio preferred) arriving between February 17-19 (flexible on arrival date) and checking out on the 23rd. AKL, BWV, BC, WL, or BLT. There will be 4 of us. Thanks!

Hi
I am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom (studio preferred) arriving between February 17-19 (flexible on arrival date) and checking out on the 23rd. AKL, BWV, BC, WL, or BLT. There will be 4 of us. Thanks!
hello thank you for asking. they had a few places that only had check in 1-19 and check out 1-22
Copper creek 1 bedroom for 111 points
BLT studio lake view 63 points
AKV Kidani 1 bedroom standard view 96 points and 1 bedroom Savanna view 114 points
Boulder ridge 1 bedroom standard view 111 points

I have 300 points for rent @$17 per point. My home resort is Saratoga. I have rented points here for over 7 years with no problems. If interested, please message me your check in date and check out date and room size, and how many are in your party. Also let me know a couple of resorts you would be interested in so i can check all of them. Thank you for looking. Joe
Hello!
We are looking for a studio for 2 people from 1/13-1/16. Is there anything currently available?

Looking for Aulani March 11-18 2024. Hotel room is preferred over studio.

Do you have any more points available? I’m looking for 55 points for HH.

Hello!

I'm looking for a 5 night stay 11/13-11/18 at AKL Jambo House, 1 bedroom preferred. Is this available?

I'm not able to DM you, my email address is jamey515@gmail.com.

Thank you!

Not sure how many points you have left, but I'm looking for a studio at BWV for 2 adults and 2 kids from Jan 23-31, 2024. Thanks!

Hi Joe,
I am looking for a studio preferably Boardwalk, Beaches, CC, BR but any studio will do if dates work out. Check in Feb 11 and Check out Feb 16/24; 2 adults, 2 kids

Hi...our dates for travel have changed significantly...I am still looking for a 2 bedroom villa at SSR but now w/ a Monday, 1/29 arrival and a Saturday, 2/3 departure. Based on my calculations (the points change on 2/1) that would be a total of 171 points (M/T/W = 32 x 3 = 96, Th = 36, F = 39, Total = 171. I am an experienced renter. I look forward to your reply

Looking for Poly Studio for 2 adults Feb 26 - Mar 2. Thanks for checking! Stephanie

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter