• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent $12.75 - $15.00 pp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there -

We are looking for an Aulani studio arrival Dec 27 departure Jan 5 for our honeymoon. Preferably ocean view if it is available. Would you be able to let me know what your payment policy is?

I can be reached by email at cmilone9 (at) gmail (dot) com. I've never rented DVC before and am interested to talk more. Thank you in advance!

Hi there -

We are looking for an Aulani studio arrival Dec 27 departure Jan 5 for our honeymoon. Preferably ocean view if it is available. Would you be able to let me know what your payment policy is?

I can be reached by email at cmilone9 (at) gmail (dot) com. I've never rented DVC before and am interested to talk more. Thank you in advance!

I sent you an email.

Is anything at AK available for one night from 9-10-17 to 9-11-17? What about Beach club or boardwalk villas from 9-15-17 to 9-16-17?

Is anything at AK available for one night from 9-10-17 to 9-11-17? What about Beach club or boardwalk villas from 9-15-17 to 9-16-17?

AKL Kidani is available for the 10th (see below) for both studios and 1BR.

BCV and BWV are not available for the 15th. Let me know if you would like me to book a room for you at AKL.

Screenshot_20170609-212915.png

We are looking for 2 studios January 27th - February 4th. We are open to BLT, BWV, WLV, or BCV. Thank you!

We are looking for 2 studios January 27th - February 4th. We are open to BLT, BWV, WLV, or BCV. Thank you!

There is currently availability at each of those resorts for that week (I have no way of checking if there are two of any of those studios). I can book the BWV now. I would need to wait for two weeks to be able to attempt to book the others (7 month window). Let me know if you are interested in having me make a reservation for you.

I am including the availability screenshots for each resort so you can see the various points needed for each room type.

Screenshot_20170609-231910.png Screenshot_20170609-231901.png Screenshot_20170609-231849.png Screenshot_20170609-231824.png Screenshot_20170609-231727.png

I have over 1,000 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB, which I can book 11 months out. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $14 per point. Rentals >200 points are $13.75 per point. Exception, BWV reservations > 7 months out are an additional $1 per point.

Update: Just had someone not pay for a reservation I made for next week. I have points that must be used by 7/31. Willing to rent for $12.75 pp.
Good afternoon! I am in need of a reservation for JUly 21, 22, and 23 (checking out on the 24th) for a one bedroom. Would love to get in the POLY or BLT but will take whatever you can get. Would you be able to help me out?

I have over 1,000 points available for rent and can book any resort within the 7 month window. Home resorts are BWV, SSR, and VB, which I can book 11 months out. I have rented many times in the past. Rentals for <200 points are $14 per point. Rentals >200 points are $13.75 per point. Exception, BWV reservations > 7 months out are an additional $1 per point.

Update: Just had someone not pay for a reservation I made for next week. I have points that must be used by 7/31. Willing to rent for $12.75 pp.

Hi! I would love to get a reservation for July 21, 22, and 23 (checking out the 24th) to celebrate my granddaughter's 2nd birthday! We would love to stay at the Poly or BLT if possible; if not anything else should get okay. Would you please be able to check for availability for me if you still have points available? Thank you so much! Have an awesome day!

Hi! I would love to get a reservation for July 21, 22, and 23 (checking out the 24th) to celebrate my granddaughter's 2nd birthday! We would love to stay at the Poly or BLT if possible; if not anything else should get okay. Would you please be able to check for availability for me if you still have points available? Thank you so much! Have an awesome day!

Checking now..n

You have a lot of great choices. The five screenshots below show the 1BRs available (personally, I love Jambo).

I'll pm you.

Screenshot_20170610-140940.png Screenshot_20170610-140931.png Screenshot_20170610-140922.png Screenshot_20170610-140909.png Screenshot_20170610-140900.png

AKL Kidani is available for the 10th (see below) for both studios and 1BR.

BCV and BWV are not available for the 15th. Let me know if you would like me to book a room for you at AKL.

View attachment 243143

Any two bedrooms available at AK for the 10th? Depending on the price difference, I may go with that (the extra bathroom alone would be awesome).

thanks

Any two bedrooms available at AK for the 10th? Depending on the price difference, I may go with that (the extra bathroom alone would be awesome).

thanks

Laughing. Yes, a second bathroom is very nice.

Here is the availability and point cost for the 2BRs.

Screenshot_20170610-195856.png

We are currently looking to secure accommodations at AKL in a 2 queen bed studio room, with a Savanna view. The dates for our trip are Monday October 23, 2017- Sun October 29, 2017. We have already secured points for Monday night and Tuesday night and we are looking to purchase points for Wed 10/25- Sun 10/29. According to my calculations, we will need to purchase 68 points to complete our stay. Could you please provide a total cost with any taxes, fees, and cost per point for time frame set above.
Thanks in advance

We are currently looking to secure accommodations at AKL in a 2 queen bed studio room, with a Savanna view. The dates for our trip are Monday October 23, 2017- Sun October 29, 2017. We have already secured points for Monday night and Tuesday night and we are looking to purchase points for Wed 10/25- Sun 10/29. According to my calculations, we will need to purchase 68 points to complete our stay. Could you please provide a total cost with any taxes, fees, and cost per point for time frame set above.
Thanks in advance
Not sure if your are looking for Kidani or Jambo. Kidani has the 25th and 26th currently available. Jambo has no availability.

There are no additional taxes or fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter