Points for Rent:112 points available

Status
Not open for further replies.

acyy

Earning My Ears
I have 112 points available to rent any resort. Asking for $11 per point. Please PM or email me if you are interested.

Hope we're not too late to get in on the action. We would like to rent 152 points if you can help us out. I sent you a pm
Thanks
The Culmone Family
Flo, Liz (me) and Natalie :)

Hello,

I am interested in 104 points for BCV. Do you still have these available? Thanks!

If you still have them, I'd like to rent 104 of your points please for a studio at BCV from Dec. 1-9 2006.

Hi,

I'm looking for 108 points for a reservation @ SSR, 2BR villa for 3 nights. Two possible dates...1st is Feb. 25-28th, 2nd is Mar. 4-7th, 2007. Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks!

acyy said:
I have 112 points available to rent any resort. Asking for $11 per point. Please PM or email me if you are interested.
We are in need of 67 points for the VWL or BWV from Dec.31 to Jan. 4th. Please email us if these points are still available.
Thanks.

I sent you an email yesterday; looking for 11 pts. in late June. Let me know if you have any left.

Please let us know what we need to do to get 67 points to VWL for Dec. 31 through Jan.4. We will need a reservation. You can email us. Thanks.
Katie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter