• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 110 points available- $9/pt to use by 2/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

TXTIGGR

Wake me when the coffee's done ...
:goodvibes:rotfl::goodvibes:rotfl::goodvibes

Happy New Year!
We have 110 pts available to rent at $9/pt that must be used by 2/29/12.
Unfortunately, we cannot get away before March this year.
Let me know if interested.
I can send you contact info and check dates and locations.

Thanks,
TXTIGGR

:cool1::goodvibes:cool1::goodvibes:cool1:

I am looking to stay any 2 consecutive nights in any studio room at any resort, 1st choice-BCV, 2nd Choice-BWV, 3rd choice-Animal Kingdom, 4th choice-BLV, 5th choice-SS, 6th choice-WLV and lastly-OKW from Feb 5th-9th. Just any 2 nights sometime within those dates.
Thanks

Good morning, I was wondering if these points are still available? I was hoping to go to VWL either in late Jan or Feb and would need approx 62 points.

thanks so much!

Tricia
:cool1:

Do you still have any points available? We need 107 points for Jan.14-21, 2012 for a studio at VWL, BCV, or BWV. We are new to this.. do you check availability first? Thanks!

If still available, looking for total cost for 2/24 through 2/27 at BWV or BCV. Studio is preferred, but consider 1 bedroom. THANKS! You can PM me.

I need a point transfer for 2/21-2/28 of 62 points. I don't have enough points to get a 1br for that week so I'm only in a studio. Please let me know if you still have points available..

can you send me an email and let me know if still available.

Looking for
AKV, OKW, BWV 1/23-01/27 2 bedroom
or from 01/29-02/02

mandielstevens at yahoo.com

I am looking for about 66 points to use in February. Do you still have them available?

Lisa

Looking for 60 points for AK - value studio (or something similar) for use 1/25-1/31. Please let me know if you still have points available.

thanks,
Christie
847/370-4703

Hello,

I am looking for a studio at Villas at Wilderness Lodge - - check in 2/27, check out 3/4. This is 110 points, but goes into March. Are you able to do this?

I have rented points using this method in the past.
I can give you the name of the owner if you would like to check me out!

Thanks,

Susan:)

Also sent a PM.

I'm looking for a studio for my dh and I from 2-20 to 2-22. Either at AKV or BLT but anything will work.

I'm looking to rent points for a 1 bedroom at BLT from 2/7-2/10. Looks to be 99 points. Please let me know- thanks!
You can e-mail me at

jb2002 at gmail.com

:goodvibes:rotfl::goodvibes:rotfl::goodvibes

Happy New Year!
We have 110 pts available to rent at $9/pt that must be used by 2/29/12.
Unfortunately, we cannot get away before March this year.
Let me know if interested.
I can send you contact info and check dates and locations.

Thanks,
TXTIGGR

:cool1::goodvibes:cool1::goodvibes:cool1:

Hello,
Do you have any points left? I would need about 26-30 points for Feb.3 for 2 nights, at AKV (value).
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter