Points for Rent-102 points $8pt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheryl726

DIS Veteran
I have 102 total points for rent, 14 of them expire Nov 30, 2010, 88 expire Feb 28, 2011. My home resort is SSR. I will call to see what is available for what you are interested in. You can PM or email me with any questions, Cherylc7@cox.net.

We're looking to stay in a 2 bedroom villa at Saratoga Springs for four nights, 11/15 - 11/19. Not sure if you have enough points. If so, we're interested.

I am a DVC member and need 35 points additional points for my January trip. It would be for a 2 bedroom on 1/14/11 at the BWV.
Also will send you a PM.
Thanks!
Noel

I am looking for a studio at Boardwalk Villas (1st choice) or Saratoga Springs for 12/12 - 12/17. By chance, any availability. Thanks!

I have 102 total points for rent, 14 of them expire Nov 30, 2010, 88 expire Feb 28, 2011. My home resort is SSR. I will call to see what is available for what you are interested in. You can PM or email me with any questions, QUOTE]

Looking for Animal Kingdon - savana View - Nov 8 for 3 nights...can you help?

We're interested in a stay from Thursday, February 17, 2011 to Monday, February 21, 2011 (checking out that Monday morning) -- Any AKL Studio (56 points) or OKW/BWV Studios (66 points) available?

I am interested in the points, would they be enough for the length of my stay? No resort preference at this time. I don't know how to PM, I hope my post reaches you. Thanks

Hi - The two of us are interested in renting 2, 3 or 4 nights from Sat., Dec.
11th through the 14th. If you can only snag the 13th and 14th (as Mondays and Tuesdays have more vacancies) then we'll be happy about that as well.

We'd be interested in any studio at Boardwalk, Beach Club, BayLake (like that's gonna' happen) or Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Please let us know if this is doable. As I said, we're open to options!

Thanks so much,

Nancy

If you have any points left, we are looking for a studio (or could do a one bedroom if studio not available) at Bay Lake Towers for 1/9-1/14/11 (our dates are flexible for Sunday to Friday in January).
Thanks in advance for your help
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter