• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent- 100 BWV@$18.00 pt use by 6/30/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Morning,

Is there any Studio availability for May 2-5?
Animal Kingdom Kidani house has a studio available the nights of May 2 & May 3 for 24 pts. OKW also has a studio available May 2 & May 3 for 20 pts. Nothing is available the night of May 4th.

May 19-23 any studio, 1 person
There are no studio's available for the dates requested.
Saratoga Springs standard view has 2 nights available-May 21 & May 22 for 26 point
or a preferred view for 30 points.

Are any points transferable, the I can stalk availability? I’m a DVC owner with no points left

Are any points transferable, the I can stalk availability? I’m a DVC owner with no points left
The points are in holding as I had a reservation that canceled. They expire 7/31/23 and can only be booked 60 days out. Not sure if that works out for you.

If holding points are transferrable, I’d be open to that as I’m making reservations for 5/20. Could you inbox me the price please

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter