Points for Rent: 100 @ $12pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

disneygirlmass

Mouseketeer
I have 100 points to rent with a home resort at Vero Beach for $12pp. All Disney DVC resort reservations can be made within the 7 month booking window. I do have some extra points if needed. If interested, either PM me or email me directly at jamiewelch712@yahoo.com and I can check availability for you.

Let me know which resort you are interested in booking, what type of room, and the dates you are looking to go.

Hi if still available I am looking for 76 points and a studio reservation for 2A/2C at Aulani from May 22 to May 26. Thank you - Elaine Terris

Do you have the nights of August 15 (Fri) and August 16 (Sat), 2015 available for Vero Beach? Just the standard Deluxe Inn Garden view room, which I believe for that time would be 34 points. Please let me know. Thank You.

Can you check availability for aulani on July 12 Saturday- studio. We already have reservations and I am wanting to add another night. Thanks

We are interested in a studio in Aulani in Sept 2014. Dates are somewhat flexible, we would just want it between Sept 6-20. Our preference is also for Ocean View, but again we are flexible. Please message me if there is availabilty then and this is something you would be able to help us with. Thanks!

Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't have enough points available for that stay. As of right now I only have 26 points remaining.

Hi - I'm interested in Animal Kingdom Studio for December - I'm flexible but at this point in the planning I would like to see what you have for December 5 - 11? Again, I'm a bit flexible not only on dates but also on resorts.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter