• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent – SSR & OKW-480pts $18 ppt

Status
Not open for further replies.

carm_larocque

Mouseketeer
  • 320-ssr
  • 160-okw
11 Month windows on above and 6 months on everything else.

Please send me
  • Resort:
  • Room Type(s): (Studio, 1BR, etc)
  • Check In Date:
  • Check Out Date:
  • Names, ages for everyone in your party

Payment would be through Paypal (+ fees if not using friends/family option) or Venmo once you receive Disney booking confirmation number.

• Thank you

I need two bedroom for three nights. Check in 6/16/12. Check out 6/19/21. At either Boulder Ridge or Copper Creek for 6 adults. Can you help?

I need two bedroom for three nights. Check in 6/16/12. Check out 6/19/21. At either Boulder Ridge or Copper Creek for 6 adults. Can you help?
We need a couple more days for the 7 month window. As of right now both are available. I can follow up with you on 11/19.

Are you willing to do a transfer? I'm looking for 60 points for a resv June 24-28, 2022. Thanks.

Jim

Looking for 2 reservations, a 2 bedroom villa at Boardwalk and a studio also at Boardwalk for these dates: May 12-21

Everything is probably already booked but are there any studios at any resort available 12/29/21 - 1/2/22 for 3 adults? Thanks!

looking for 4/2/22-4/8/22. Are these dates available
SSR and OKW have 1bdrm or 2bdrm, AKV has 1bdrm at Jambo house standard view. If you want to move around there is availability here and there for those dates. If you are interested send me more details. Resort, Room Type, number of people.

SSR and OKW have 1bdrm or 2bdrm, AKV has 1bdrm at Jambo house standard view. If you want to move around there is availability here and there for those dates. If you are interested send me more details. Resort, Room Type, number of people.
Is the 1 bdr at Jambo house available for my dates? If so what is cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter