points at VWL question

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
I have a crazy notion to try and upgrade a night or two of our June BWV stay to VWL just to try it out (I will be doing this for sure in 2002). The question is, I've read the points are the same as BWV--but standard or preferred view? We only have 160 pts., and for our 2002 stay in a 2 BR we need to already borrow most of 2003 as well. If VWL is at the preferred level I don't know if we can do it at all.
Robin M.

Rock'n--the VWL points are the same as the preferred view at the BWV. :( I picked up a points chart last month when I visited there.

Same as Preferred Views but their are no preferred views at VWL or maybe they are all preferred views. I guess will find out when we get there in October. :)

well I guess that staying there is out then! I had enough trouble getting DH to get 160 pts! And since we have 3 kids, after this year we need a 2BR!
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter