Points and Cash Combined Vacations

MarriedAtDisney

Mouseketeer
Is it possible to view a total vacation on DVCmember web site when the stay is a combination of points and cash?

Also, is it possible to add additional 'cash' nights to an existing combined stay online or do we have to work thru a cast member by phone?

By background, when we made our original vacation plan we couldn't add all of our cash nights because they weren't available and I'd rather not have to dial in to check every few days if I can do it online.

thanks!
c

Is it possible to view a total vacation on DVCmember web site when the stay is a combination of points and cash?

Also, is it possible to add additional 'cash' nights to an existing combined stay online or do we have to work thru a cast member by phone?

By background, when we made our original vacation plan we couldn't add all of our cash nights because they weren't available and I'd rather not have to dial in to check every few days if I can do it online.

thanks!
c

You can't add cash nights online, you have to call.

As PP has said, you must call to book cash nights. I have a reservation for my brother, 5 nights were booked on points, the last 2 nights with cash discount. I have 2 reservation confirmation numbers, both can be viewed online in my upcoming vacations.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter