Point Transfer Wanted-BWV

Status
Not open for further replies.

aajmich

Earning My Ears
Hello all,
We are short 13 points for a trip we are taking with friends in June of 2011. This is for a BWV reservation with Dec use year and once again so there's no confusion these need to be points for use in 2011.

Please let me know if you can help we'd really like to book the last night of our trip ASAP. Any point price will be considered. Thanks for your help.

Andrew

Andrew,

Have you tried to purchase them thru DVC? I know it's more money than what you would usually pay here, but for such a small amount of points it eliminates a ton of hassle.

I did discuss buying the addtional points necessary for our reservation directly from Disney. The problem I have buying the points from them is they will not sell me the additional points until we are 7 months out! Not the 11 months we are at right now. I really don't want to wait till December to secure the last day of our vacation!

I can't understand why they won't allow us to purchase a couple extra points at 11 months if they are for use only at our home resort.

Thanks for the thought though.

Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter