Pofq

eileenv55

Earning My Ears
Hi
I am visiting POFQ for the first time April 16 to 21.Can anyone give me some feed back on how this resort is and what the crowds will be like this time of year? I am counting the days until my Dream vacation!!!:rotfl: :rotfl:

the resort is absolutely wonderful!! It's themed like the French Quarter in New Orleans. It's smaller than most of the mods which means you don't have to walk miles to get to the pool or the food. the bus stop is centrally located. If it's busy, the busses will run separately, but if it's not too busy or if it's park closing, it does share a bus with POR-Riverside. There is a boat launch that goes over to the Riverside as well as DTD. The pool is nice and the hot tub is secluded. You can also take advantage of the restaurants and recreational activities over at the Riverside. You will love it!! It's peaceful and quiet and the rooms are very nice. Hope you have a water view! We've had a water view when we've stayed there and it's breathtaking! Last time we went in April it was Easter week so it was pretty busy. I would expect moderate crowds. Make sure you use your FP and loosely plan your days in the parks so that you don't miss anything! Have a great trip!

FP= FastPass. It's a system at WDW where you put your ticket into a machine for a ride, and it gives you a slip of paper telling you when to return. When that time comes around, you will be able to bypass the main line into a FastPass line and get seated in a much quicker time. (And hopefully someone else will explain this clearer)

TY Mouse ears, your explanation was clear and I will keep this in mind when visiting the parks.FP sounds like a great idea.

Your welcome, and it's a pretty good system. The only catch is you can only get one per ticket about every 2 hours. (I think, maybe more, maybe less)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter