POFQ to Cape May Cafe

dj-tx

Earning My Ears
I'm staying at Port Orleans French Quarter and have an 8am ADR at Cape May Cafe. My plan to get there was to take the bus to DHS and then a boat to Beach Club. I was going to leave POFQ at 7am to give us plenty of time to get there. Will there be boats from DHS that early?

Actually, leaving at 7 isn't enough time when you're going from one resort to another - you need to allow 90 minutes. If the boat isn't running, you can walk.

We did the same thing a few years back but from OKW for dinner. The boat was running but I can't remember how long it took it though.

You can also taxi/Uber from POFQ to Cape May. A lot easier than using Disney to go between resorts.

This.

It's probably only a 10-15 minute drive from POFQ to BC....Maybe 10 bucks w/Uber and/or taxi? WDW transportation might be free but will eat 60 to 90 minutes of precious vacation time.

An Uber between the two hotels shouldn't cost more than $10, if that, and the trip will take minutes as opposed to more than an hour. I understand Disney's transportation is free, but I'd strongly recommend forgoing it in this case. On vacation, time is money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter