POFQ room request - small question

**pixiedust**

Mouseketeer
We will be at POFQ in a week and a half. The only room request we have is that it be a non-smoking room because of DH's allergies. Is this a big deal or not? Is there a good chance of getting that if I just ask when we check in, or should I fax something to the resort? We did list the non-smoking request on our ressie. What to do? :scratchin Thanks to all responses!

I don't think that will be a problem at all. Staff at PO are really helpful and even if in error you were given a smoking room, it would almost certainly be sorted out right away. Whenever we've had problem with rooms at PO, we've been sorted out straight away and most times received a free water view upgrade!
Don't worry - if its on your reservation everything should be fine!

I don't think you'll have a problem at all either.

Don't quote me on this, but some other DISers and I were told that ONLY building #2 has smoking optional rooms now. (Some WDW info. sites still say that in addition to #2, the top two floors of #4 and #6 are also smoking optional.) We stayed on the 3rd floor of #6 in Feb., and we must have a non-smoking room due to my ds's asthma. We never smelled a BIT of smoke, anywhere on the resort actually!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter