POFQ - How likely is it that I can get adjoining rooms?

Susan Storm

Storm Family!
Hi everyone! I have my first family trip to Disney coming up from May 31st to June 7th. We've booked 2 rooms at POFQ, and I requested that they be adjoining or have a connecting door. I'm a little worried because if they don't it will really make the trip kind of a hassle. We have a baby who doesn't sleep well unless it's really quiet, so my husband and I were going to stay with the baby in one room while our two other kids stay with my mom in the other room.

I guess my question is, do you think I'm very likely to get a room with a connecting door? They said they can't guarantee it, but they'll try. It would really make things more difficult if we're situated far away from each other.

Thanks for any help!!

Nothing is guaranteed. For us, with about 6-7 two-room stays at POfQ in the past 7-8 years, our rooms were always next door to each other, but only once did we have "adjoining rooms" with an internal door between them. I'd say the odds of being next door or very close are fairly good. I'd definitely follow the suggestion on the POFQ thread and send a polite fax about 10 days out from arrival restating your request. No evidence that it helps, but it can't hurt and we've done that consistently.

So long as we swapped one set of magic bands, going back & forth wasn't much of a hassle unless we were gathering food for a bigger (cheaper) in room meal a few times.

Adjoining rooms? Highly possible. Connecting rooms? Since there are fewer of these at any property, less likely.
Make connecting rooms your only request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter