POFQ Food Court Hours

photonut

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how late the food court stays open at Port Orleans French Quarter?
Our flight arrives late and we will probably be getting to the hotel around 11pm or midnight.....We will likely need a small bite to eat after travelling and we are hoping that the food court may have something still available.

not sure if all of the food courts are the same but when we were at POP in Dec. and April; the food court closed at 11 or 11:30 every night.

DizzKneeGeek said:
not sure if all of the food courts are the same but when we were at POP in Dec. and April; the food court closed at 11 or 11:30 every night.

Thanks for the info dizzkneegeek.....I wonder if we can get pizza delivery anytime of night.....hmmmmm.

All I could find was info on CBR, it said pizza delivery till 11:30, I think the food court closed about same time. There is a cold section in food court that has fruit, sandwiches, desserts, salads,etc. that might still serve food as long as a cash register is open. You might find the same in the gift shop, if it's still open.

jcriket said:
All I could find was info on CBR, it said pizza delivery till 11:30, I think the food court closed about same time. There is a cold section in food court that has fruit, sandwiches, desserts, salads,etc. that might still serve food as long as a cash register is open. You might find the same in the gift shop, if it's still open.

Thanks for the info jcriket.....very helpful...we may have to pick up something at the airport for the transfer ride.....

BlindTyldak said:
I know you might be beat, but you could always hop over to DTD, plenty would be open there.

OF COURSE....how silly of me to forget....I am sure the boat service will be running late because of Pleasure Island?? This would be perfect...we could walk around a bit and get a small taste of Disney before we start our Full day of activities the next morning!

I'm not sure if the boat service will run that late but for sure there will be bus service that late to Pleasure Island. May also depend if arrival day (like Friday, Saturday).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter