POFQ! Bad reviews? Good Reviews?

Flounder11

Earning My Ears
We are staying at POFQ in a little over a week! We are very excited as this is DD4s suprise birthday present! Well be there for 8 days. Anyone have a bad experience? Any building we should request with dd4? Can she go down the slide with swimmies on ? Instead of using DD4's refillable mug, can we refill her own water bottle?

This is our favorite resort! We love it here. It is so small and quaint and such a welcome relief after walking around the parks all day. We usually request the upper floor in building 5 or 6 bc I hate listening to people stomp on my ceiling at 1am.

The food court is small, however we just got back from Pop and I hated how loud and chaotic the food court was. We took the boat to riverside for dinner a few times and to dtd and it was so relaxing and peaceful.

We just adore it there. Everything is so close any building is great and the bus stops re covered and we rarely had a line (even during peak weeks). Compared to Pop's buses I would choose POFQ anytime. We stood maybe once or twice, at Pop we really sat. Enjoy!

With respect to the mug question, I suggest filling the mug and emptying it into your DDs water bottle. Saves any questions about whether filling the bottle is allowed(though it would be nice not have to hassle with lugging the mug around):earsboy:

Flounder11 said:
We are staying at POFQ in a little over a week! We are very excited as this is DD4s suprise birthday present! Well be there for 8 days. Anyone have a bad experience? Any building we should request with dd4? Can she go down the slide with swimmies on ? Instead of using DD4's refillable mug, can we refill her own water bottle?

I just left POFQ this morning :( It was wonderful!!! We don't have children yet, but there are lifeguards all around the pool...DD can wear swimmies down the slide, I'd just catch her at the end otherwise she'll go underwater. We stayed in building 1, 3rd floor in a corner room and it was AWESOME. Had a river view...only down side was hearing the water taxi horn...but it didn't bother us much. We loved the resort...really only ate breakfast there and we found the food sufficient. Nothing fancy but we love the Mardi Gras decorations :) We would definitely go back there!!!

We've stayed at POFQ a bunch of times and have always loved it. We liked building 3 facing the main building the best, it was a nice straight shot to the food court, arcade, pool. But, we've also been in bldgs. 2, 6, and 7 and none of them was a bad location, 7 is the farthest out so you might not want it with a 4 year old.

Love love love it, and the only reason we're staying at POR this trip is because I had a PIN code back in Jan. for free QSDP and POFQ wasn't available. Plus, we're staying during a blacked out FD week so free QSDP was a deal for us. Planning on renting bikes one afternoon with DGD just to go to POFQ for beignets. :)

POFQ is a wonderful resort:love:. My son is not a good swimmer but he had fun at the pool everyday. We put him on a life vest from the gift shop and he was able to go down the slide with it on. The slide is small so it is great for the little one's.

Having stayed at all mods sans CSR, I can say POFQ is our fave and we've stayed there multiple times. I just wanted to add to your excitement. :goodvibes Enjoy!

We stayed in POFQ last April and loved it. We were in building 7 on the top floor. Although it is the furthest from everything it was still really easy to get to the bus, pool and food court, no more than about a 3 or 4 minute walk. The buses were really easy and hardly ever packed. We loved it so much we are booked to go back next April!! My DD loved the slide in the pool and the boat to DTD was so convenient and relaxing. Have a lovely trip xx

We stayed in POFQ last April and loved it. We were in building 7 on the top floor. Although it is the furthest from everything it was still really easy to get to the bus, pool and food court, no more than about a 3 or 4 minute walk. The buses were really easy and hardly ever packed. We loved it so much we are booked to go back next April!! My DD loved the slide in the pool and the boat to DTD was so convenient and relaxing. Have a lovely trip xx

Thank you so much!!

Having stayed at all mods sans CSR, I can say POFQ is our fave and we've stayed there multiple times. I just wanted to add to your excitement. :goodvibes Enjoy!

We've stayed at POFQ a bunch of times and have always loved it. We liked building 3 facing the main building the best, it was a nice straight shot to the food court, arcade, pool. But, we've also been in bldgs. 2, 6, and 7 and none of them was a bad location, 7 is the farthest out so you might not want it with a 4 year old.

Love love love it, and the only reason we're staying at POR this trip is because I had a PIN code back in Jan. for free QSDP and POFQ wasn't available. Plus, we're staying during a blacked out FD week so free QSDP was a deal for us. Planning on renting bikes one afternoon with DGD just to go to POFQ for beignets. :)

I will keep that in mind!!

This is our favorite resort! We love it here. It is so small and quaint and such a welcome relief after walking around the parks all day. We usually request the upper floor in building 5 or 6 bc I hate listening to people stomp on my ceiling at 1am.

The food court is small, however we just got back from Pop and I hated how loud and chaotic the food court was. We took the boat to riverside for dinner a few times and to dtd and it was so relaxing and peaceful.

We just adore it there. Everything is so close any building is great and the bus stops re covered and we rarely had a line (even during peak weeks). Compared to Pop's buses I would choose POFQ anytime. We stood maybe once or twice, at Pop we really sat. Enjoy!

I know i couldnt stay in a place too chaotic!!

I went there for my honeymoon in January and we loved it! The water taxi to Downtown Disney was very convenient as well. The hotel was on the quiet side which we appreciated since we don't have kids. We're going back in January and we've already booked our reservations for POFQ!

I went there for my honeymoon in January and we loved it! The water taxi to Downtown Disney was very convenient as well. The hotel was on the quiet side which we appreciated since we don't have kids. We're going back in January and we've already booked our reservations for POFQ!

Have sooo much fun!

I really, really like POFQ!! In fact we are currently booked at AKL and am thinking of "downgrading" to POFQ because it's a great resort and typically you can get great deals. Don't second guess at all...I think you all will love it!

I really, really like POFQ!! In fact we are currently booked at AKL and am thinking of "downgrading" to POFQ because it's a great resort and typically you can get great deals. Don't second guess at all...I think you all will love it!

Next time we go i hope we can stay akl it looks amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter