• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast Quotes that make you laugh...

Pete said something about male Cowboys danceing with each other from MNSSHP and he said
something like if im saying its gay ITS GAY!:lmao:
i almost died

Oh man! You stole my Avatar! I need to go out and find a new one! ;)

I love the bloody stump comment and just whenever you guys pronounce UK place names, i don't know why but it cracks me up!

I loved when Pete said "I don't want to be called Pooh size" (he felt offended, that got me laughing for a whole week)

I think the whole snip it of the waiter moving kevin around was hilarious!!!

" so I took him by the arm and say take me to where you would like me to stand!":rotfl:

"there wasn't a problem to begin with!! It is your waiter who has the issue!!":rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I think I was crying from the laughter!

I think the whole snip it of the waiter moving kevin around was hilarious!!!

" so I took him by the arm and say take me to where you would like me to stand!":rotfl:

"there wasn't a problem to begin with!! It is your waiter who has the issue!!":rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I think I was crying from the laughter!

That was funny, I remember it vividly. I felt so bad knowing that Kevin and John were going to be subjected to Tonys food.

I'm so irritated....I can't find this segment at all!!!! It got deleted from my computer and when I went to redownload it it had been edited out.

Would anybody be kind enough to send me the original show if you have it? :worship:
You will have to check with the boss...

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=20359177&postcount=13

Reading this made me go back and listen to the original unedited version of that show (July 10). I have tears streaming down my face right now.

Truth be told - that was my favorite as well. What you guys don't realize is that we had to pause the recording three or four times because we were laughing so hard - for like 10 minutes - we couldn't talk. While I did edit the show eventually - I kept a copy of the original, because I was debating whether or not I should edit the show at all - as I'm not a big fan of political correctness in my real life. But I'll admit I caved like a cheap tent when people started complaining about it. So, if anyone would like a copy of the unedited version, I'll make it availble by request. Email the podcast@wdwinfo.com account with your request, and I'll give you the URL to download the original show. HOWEVER - if your request it and download it, and find it offensive - TOO BAD - I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR WHINING! You've been warned.

Pete

Had a couple...

2.6 years of dreams (on ice) -- as said by either Kevin or John, I can't recall, but I was LMAO when the last year's promo for the 2nd edition of the year of a million dreams was mentioned and the comment was made about Disney doing everything on ice.

It's a small boat after all - per John, discussing the refurb on the boats at the Small World - I can't help it; I still giggle when I think of this one.

I don't want my junk where someone els's junk has been! - per Julie when discussing snorkeling. :lmao:

Anniversarying

"She could eat an apple through a chain link fence."

I like marsupials, cause there fast....

Oppps sorry, wrong show.

I loved when Pete said "I don't want to be called Pooh size" (he felt offended, that got me laughing for a whole week)

I thought that one was great as well. It's not bad to write "Pooh sized", it's a whole other thing to say it :rotfl2:

Every week i have a moment that i LOL.

And every quote or story told here does make the tears run over my face.
Another story that i loved and really had make me cry and have some stomich hurt was:
Kevin in the suana on the last cruise........... Shave yourself in the sauna was'nt a good sight for Kevin.

Or how about Julie's comment thereafter... "So, you mean he was like 'lifting' things?"

Bob's comments about the "little seating areas with tables" at Rix Lounge got me (yeah, I made the mistake of listening to the Best of Bob show while driving). I actually went in specially to see the tables a few month later while we were walking through CSR.

Andre

Bob's comments about the "little seating areas with tables" at Rix Lounge got me (yeah, I made the mistake of listening to the Best of Bob show while driving). I actually went in specially to see the tables a few month later while we were walking through CSR.

Andre

I like the line after not sure who said it but it went something like " You mean tables??":laughing:

It's too, too hard to pick a favorite.

But my family has done a great job of incorporating "Africa hot" into our everyday conversations. ;)

Funniest ever, I laughed until my head hurt.

"Has Ron Perlman touched you?"

He was trying to refer to boy band guru Ron Pearlman.

My favorites tend to be any comment that make me say "I can't believe he/she just said that"!!!

BTW, I just qualifyied for AARP and I can't wait to get my "50% off of soft foods". :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter