• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast "Newsperson of the Year" survey

Podcast "Newsperson of the Year"

• Walter

• John

• Kevin

• Corey

• Julie

• Kathy

• Teresa

• Max the Intern

• New Male Voice

• New Female Voice

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mic_E_Man

WDW VET
I love the podcast, let me start with that. Pete was right this week during his first (making up for a lost week?) rant that if you have issues with a free, entertaining, creative podcast, don't listen. I love it, and will keep listening.

Over the last few months, and especially during Pete's hiatus from the podcast, we have had the opportunity to listen to many different people deliver the news. Some podcast members embraced it, and some may have dreaded doing it. Some have read through the material many times to get it right, and some have just learned to read. (haha)

Diction, pronunciation, voice tone, and delivery are all things that I feel are important. I have been a chartity auctioneer for 15 years and have worked to deliver a smooth delivery that is clear and easy to understand.

So with that said, who is your vote for podcast "Newperson of the Year"?

The options do not include Pete, he clearly has handed this off for others to do. The options do include "New Female Voice" and "New Male Voice". I was thinking they could find someone who works with them currently with "good pipes" to prerecord the news or do it live, and then comment on the stories as a group. Just a thought, but lets have some fun with this.

Sorry, Pete has a voice that I love to listen to, so I just cant vote. Pete, I only have ears for you. :lmao:

I like the show just the way it is. Each person on the round table is different and I like them all. My favorite goes without saying and that is Pete !!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter