Podcast Favorites

I started with the Universal Podcast about 3 years ago. Since then, I've added in the WDW podcast and DisPop. I love when Craig, Ryno, and Oliver are working together.

Although I think the team does a good job with all the shows and all the content they produce, it's still always the main Walt Disney World edition for me. Perhaps it's because it was the original show and the team has been doing it for so long, or perhaps it's just because WDW is my destination of choice, but there's something that just seems extra-special to me about that show.

I do love how casual and fun the Universal show is and the great chemistry Ryno & Craig have (I definitely have enjoyed the show much much more since JL left, the period she was on just never quite clicked with me at all).
But as a journalist, I can't help but love love love all of Michael Bowling segments, from Connecting with Walt to DL Through the Decades. They're so well-researched and well-delivered and informative.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter