• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast Cruise Tasting Event Sign Up ~ Waitlist for Wine Tasting

Would you please add two of us to both lists.
Thanks Tracy and Jen.
Barbara

Jen (and AskTracy)

If not too late, Susan (MerriePoppins) and I would be interested in both events!! If it's too late, we'll just plan to stand outside being drunk and disorderly!!

(Susan just asked "who's who?" - We decided I'll be Drunk, she'll be Disorderly- depending on the day!! :lmao: :lmao:

Please add me down for 2 people for both the wine and martini tastings. This is a great idea!

Awesome, thanks. Now that I'm in, what exactly do the tastings consist of? Is this an official event that Disney hosts, or is it something being put together for this group?

Tracy and I are trying to put together something just for us DISers. There is a scheduled event but space is limited.

Tracy and I are trying to put together something just for us DISers. There is a scheduled event but space is limited.

Great, thanks for all of your efforts being put forth to make this cruise special. If you need any help, I have a bit of professional experience with wine and martinis!

Please add myself(super genius) and my daughter to both the wine and martini tasting on the POD Cast Cruise.

Thanks.

PLease add myself, and my wife, experiment_627 to both lists

Thanks

I see that I am on both lists (hick-up:lmao:) could you please put next to my name my dh's name, Jim...he would be very upset if he wasn't a part of the fun!!!

Add me to the list (for both).... :) Hope it works out that we can have one just for us!!!

:)

As was discussed in chat last night, I'm going to start a thread for all those interested in tasting events (wine, martini, etc.) during the Podcast Cruise.

UPDATE:

Tracy is trying to schedue a wine and martini tasting just for us DISers. As soon as I know anything I will let you know.

In the mean time, please respond if you are interested so I can keep the list updated, as we will need to provide the number of people interested to Disney.

THANKS!

Wine Tasting
DVCsince02 & Chris
kab407
winotracy
stevegriswold
jeanigor
OKW Lover
Tickledtink33
Dodie & Phillip
Tonya2426
chirurgeon
Yvet
Parrotheadlois
TheBeadPirate
UrsulasShadow
lttlmc3
robind
LovesThumper
firedancer
dpuck1998
fakereadhed
chickie
SFBayDon
K5JMH & MinnieGarden
Scarlett873 & Rhett973
ragtopday
sandyh67
katscradle
jacstangler & Christy
experiment 627 & DH
A.Mickey
Kaa
dis2cruise
MaryJo + 1
DisneyMeMa + 1
MenashaCorp
MerriePoppins
LudwigVB + 1
Sharon Seattle + Craig Smith

Martini Tasting
DVCsince02 & Chris
kab407
winotracy
Scarlett873 & Rhett973
stevegriswold
jeanigor
Tickledtink33
Dodie & Phillip
Tonya2426
Parrotheadlois
TheBeadPirate
aaronmckie & A.Mickey
UrsulasShadow
lttlmc3
klam chowder
robind
firsttimemom
LovesThumper
fakereadhed
chickie
jake2, Lori & Leslie
SFBayDon
yodamouse
Disneybridein2k3 & DH
ragtopday
sandyh67
exwdwcm & Nancy & Jeanie
katscradle
safetymom
experiment 627 & DH
chirgugeon
Kaa
dis2cruise
halliesmommy01
DisneyMeMa +1
disneyfan19712006
MenashaCorp
MerriePoppins
LudwigVB +1

Hey Jen, please add my DH Bill (AskAGeek) to the list with me. Can you also give me an update as to the total on each list?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter