Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

Have any of you booked an excursion in Falmouth? What are you all doing there? I'm just starting to look as I was waiting to see what the DIS had lined up for us but since there isn't an official event, time to figure out what to do that day.

Hi all .. if you'd like to be listed on the Guest List on page one, or have any changes, if you could please post it in the proper format, I'd appreciate it.

cabin number - DISer name - real names

Thanks

Have any of you booked an excursion in Falmouth? What are you all doing there? I'm just starting to look as I was waiting to see what the DIS had lined up for us but since there isn't an official event, time to figure out what to do that day.

I was looking at one of the excursions that went to a mountain top ... can't remember the exact name. I didn't nook it though.

I was looking at one of the excursions that went to a mountain top ... can't remember the exact name. I didn't nook it though.
It looks like there are a lot of active outdoorsy types of excursions but I'm kind of leaning toward doing something calm that day. The High Tea at the Great House might suit us. I'll have to run it by DW.

Hi all .. if you'd like to be listed on the Guest List on page one, or have any changes, if you could please post it in the proper format, I'd appreciate it.

cabin number - DISer name - real names

Thanks

Long time listener of the podcasts and viewer of the youtubes, happy to say just registered on the boards and finalized booking of my first cruise ever today!

12648 - roboender - Robert and Joel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter