Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

I look forward to the My Time Dining and all of the variety and choices in dining. I don't think we'd enjoy eating at a set time and place each day. We love to be adventurous with our dining. :teeth:

Thank you Matt for that great explanation. it does make a lot of sense but it sounds kinda strange. I guess we will have to see how it all works out for this cruise.

Yes, your wife and I are very well acquainted with your credit card :-)!!

smiley-face-with-tongue-sticking-out-huge_smiley_with_tongue_out.gif

ok we have only been on dcl an we generally stay in a cat 4 what is th equivalet on rcl

thanks

ok we have only been on dcl an we generally stay in a cat 4 what is th equivalet on rcl

thanks
Somewhere between the D3 and JS. Considering the price difference, go with the D3.

thanks jeff we are tring to decide what deck to even go on since this ship looks huge and if we shoul hae GS or JS . Not sure what the difference really is.

thanks jeff we are tring to decide what deck to even go on since this ship looks huge and if we shoul hae GS or JS . Not sure what the difference really is.
There's actually a large difference between the GS and the JS. Basically a JS is just a larger cabin but without any of RCL's suite benefits. I'd suggest looking over on the RCL web site for the benefits that you get in a GS (or larger). This link might help: http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/en_US/pdf/enhanced-program-for-suites-guests-v7.pdf

Very well said Matt!! Thanks for taking the time to do that...and I am happy you are sailing!!

Current RCL pricing on the GS and JS are both lower than our group rates!! If considering a suite act fast! The JS would be closer in size to the 4 than the D3. As Jeff mentioned the GS will get you suite benefits.

I've sent in the info to book a 4 bedroom stateroom for two people, who I hope to really be able to go. my question is I have two more people that would hope to go,but are less likely to be able to go. so should I just add these two more to the stateroom now, so they don't miss the booking window? so do I book four people now for the discounts and then cancel if their plans don't work out or wait til later in the year when the picture may be clearer. Thanks

I've sent in the info to book a 4 bedroom stateroom for two people, who I hope to really be able to go. my question is I have two more people that would hope to go,but are less likely to be able to go. so should I just add these two more to the stateroom now, so they don't miss the booking window? so do I book four people now for the discounts and then cancel if their plans don't work out or wait til later in the year when the picture may be clearer. Thanks

I am not sure what a 4 bedroom stateroom is? If there is a chance you will be 4 people in one stateroom, you need to book for everyone now. It is a lot easier to try and reduce to 2 people than to increase to 4.

If you have further questions, please email me at traceyh@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

Ok, Miami Mike, you can add Christy and I to the list. Stateroom 9654 (but that may change. Tracey we may need to bump up to a larger suite)

Mike - Extra room for people or gear???

Tracey thanks for getting this booked, it should be quite the adventure!

Frank and Cathy - Stateroom 10640

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter