Podcast Cruise 4.0

Chachi

Earning My Ears
is anyone planning on going on the PCC4.0?
My BF and I have made tentative plans. and not only will it be our first pcc. it will also be our first Disney cruise and......well first cruise together ever.
he is not a Dis-er so I want to make it as "pain free" as possible.
just curious to see how many GLBT folks will be going.
thanks.

Not gay, but Val & I will be on PCC 4.0 and we are very gay friendly. Our daughter is lesbian and we love her unconditionally. We actually met a couple of the denezins of this board on PCC 1.0, two of which were our table mates. Both really great people and we had a wonderful time.

You'll find at least another 4-5 same sex couples on board, including two of the DIS/Dreams owners. You may want to look at this thread for a list of people who have publicly posted their cabin numbers. If you look at the board names you'll probably recognize a few from this board.

As far as friendliness goes, you'll find this a good group. Everybody shares a love of Disney stuff so there is a "common language" that makes meeting others easy. If even that is too much for your BF don't worry because there are plenty of other things to do on board. Just take off your lanyard and you'll blend into the non-PCC'ers.

I totally agree with Jeff. It is a 'be as involved as you desire' type of event. For the first PCC, I did everything and was everywhere. On the second PCC, I scaled back a bit, still did most and still enjoyed it. The DISers who do the PCC are pretty friendly and much like a family. So much so that about 20 of us from the first PCC (and 12 states) are getting together in Indy this weekend to see The Hunger Games and have dinner. Just because we miss each other.

And although I have yet to sail on another line, I have enjoyed each of my Disney cruises--even though they have all stopped in Nassau.;)

Check out the PCC sub-forum on the PC board, say hi. Its an easy way to get to know some folks prior to the sail date.

I'm staying shore side for PCC 3.0 & 4.0. For some inexplicable reason, my boss feels I should actually be at my desk for a couple weeks out of the year. Go figure.

I am booked on PCC4.0. I'll be sharing a cabin with my ABD "Wife" as I don't have a BF or partner. A bunch of us were on the Disboards ABD trip last year and made some great friends we also keep in touch with.

It will be great to see you all on the ship, or at WDW sometime soon. :goodvibes

Looking forward to seeing Mike (and Shelly?) onboard. :thumbsup2

I will be on PCC 4.0 with my partner and daughter. My db Cindy is not a diser, but I drag her to meets and events. We were on PCC 2.0 and she enjoyed herself, I went and did the dis stuff, she spent time by herself or with our daughter seeing characters.

as was stated before you can be as involved as you want. It truly is a great bunch of people to vacation with!

looking forward to seeing you again Muggsie and Cindy too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter