Yum!

Frozone Treats
Disney Dream
Deck 11 Midship
Counter Service

Menu Date: February 2011

Incredible Smoothies

$3.95/$5.25

Berrilicious Mirage - raspberry yogurt blended with raspberries, blueberries and blackberries

Cazerbeam - fresh pineapple and mango, vanilla yogurt, lychee, giner and fresh lemongrass

Synergizer - coconut milk, lychee syrup, fresh mango, lychee and fresh lemongrass

Peachy Dash - peach-flavored yogurt, vanilla soymilk, fresh peach and blueberries

Mode Chai - vanilla, soy milk and yogurt, mango, lychee fresh ginger and essence of chai

Jack-Jack Favorites - raspberry, banana, passion fruit

According to a news story here on the DIS, President Obama will be speaking at the Contemporary on 6/22. Expect some disruptions in traffic patterns if you are headed that way.:drive:

We are getting in around 10:00 that night. I hope everything will be clear by then. After 17 hours on the road, the last thing I need is an hour in traffic caused by a motorcade.

We are getting in around 10:00 that night. I hope everything will be clear by then. After 17 hours on the road, the last thing I need is an hour in traffic caused by a motorcade.

Everything should be back to normal well before that. I understand the actual speech is about 1:00 so he will be gone by 2:00 and I'd expect any traffic issues to be cleared up quickly.

Does paying for sodas extend to the kids clubs as well? Do they even serve soda there?

The kids club gets the opportunity to get a free smoothie when then go to the Smoothie bar. Our DS9 does not drink or like soda, so I have no input on kids club. Unlike myself, who looooooves Original formula Dr Pepper and Mexican Coca-Cola.

Hmm. Okay, I can understand that.

In regards to President Obama, I am reaaaaaaaaaaally going to wish for some extra pixie dust. I was hoping to hit a park that day and don't want traffic cutting into it. Now I know to stay away from the MK side of WDW.

Just wanted to update we just changed rooms again to cabin 7604, this should be our last change, unless maybe DCL wants to move us to concierge????? ya, right!!

Joining the party a little late, but better late than never, right? Just haven't had any time this year to play around on the boards.

We will be in room 12002, and this is our 2nd Podcast Cruise. We were on 2.0 in 2010. Also had the pleasure of joining the DIS on a Backstage Magic ABD trip in 2011 and can heartily recommend that to everyone.

Unfortunately missed out on joining the official Fish Extender fun, but you may find a surprise from us anyways :hyper:

Jen - NejTheLion
Debbi (DM) - TheFairyGodmother
Barry (DF)

Joining the party a little late, but better late than never, right? Just haven't had any time this year to play around on the boards.

We will be in room 12002, and this is our 2nd Podcast Cruise. We were on 2.0 in 2010. Also had the pleasure of joining the DIS on a Backstage Magic ABD trip in 2011 and can heartily recommend that to everyone.

Unfortunately missed out on joining the official Fish Extender fun, but you may find a surprise from us anyways :hyper:

Jen - NejTheLion
Barry (DF)

Welcome Aboard!!!pixiedust:

There are always exceptions to a rule.

The exceptions here include: alcoholic beverages, specialty coffees, smoothies, packaged candy, sodas from a bar or room service....

So at Cove Cafe, are all drinks served there considered "specialy coffees"? Or do they also serve regular coffee for free?

So at Cove Cafe, are all drinks served there considered "specialy coffees"? Or do they also serve regular coffee for free?

True, they are all specialty and so they cost extra. But, they do have a punch card where I think you get the 5th or 6th for free. And I am pretty sure you can bring back your card from a previous cruise. I have to look for DH's card- this is the ONLY place he drinks coffee- and several times a day at that!

Interestingly though, the snacks are Cove Cafe are free. :thumbsup2

True, they are all specialty and so they cost extra. But, they do have a punch card where I think you get the 5th or 6th for free. And I am pretty sure you can bring back your card from a previous cruise. I have to look for DH's card- this is the ONLY place he drinks coffee- and several times a day at that!

Interestingly though, the snacks are Cove Cafe are free. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the info. The regular cruise ship coffee is not so great, so maybe I will be in here a lot!

Thanks for the info. The regular cruise ship coffee is not so great, so maybe I will be in here a lot!

Last summer, I was on the Dream with my entire family, and my parents were very generously paying for the entire trip. As a result, I was very reluctant to spend money on the ship for anything that I didn't consider essential, which meant that I was trying to make do with the Nescafe "coffee" each morning. Over breakfast one day, my dad asked me if I knew about the Cove Cafe, and I told him that I didn't want him to have to pay for it. He told me that every since we had come on board, I had been irritable and cranky every morning, and he was convinced it was because I wasn't getting decent coffee. He told me, "It'll well be worth $5 per day if it means you won't be such a jerk before noon."

Message received, and one latte later, I was my usual smiling self again. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last summer, I was on the Dream with my entire family, and my parents were very generously paying for the entire trip. As a result, I was very reluctant to spend money on the ship for anything that I didn't consider essential, which meant that I was trying to make do with the Nescafe "coffee" each morning. Over breakfast one day, my dad asked me if I knew about the Cove Cafe, and I told him that I didn't want him to have to pay for it. He told me that every since we had come on board, I had been irritable and cranky every morning, and he was convinced it was because I wasn't getting decent coffee. He told me, "It'll well be worth $5 per day if it means you won't be such a jerk before noon."

Message received, and one latte later, I was my usual smiling self again. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Wow, that is so great that your parents treated you & your family to a vacation.
And how funny is your dad's observation. I think a good cup of coffee is important every morning.

Jen - NejTheLion
Barry (DF)

:thumbsup2:banana: Woohoo! Mini-ABD reunion!!! See you soon! NO LOX THIS TIME! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter