Podcast Animal Crossing Friend Code Exchange Thread

For sure!

Make sure you registered them correctly.(Capitalization, Spaces, Numbers, etc)
To check if you have made a connection with your friend go to your friends list. On the left to their name there should be hearts. An empty heart is that you have made a connection with them but you haven't visited their town and a full heart means you visited them. So make sure you at least have a heart.

Nancy...we found our AC expert....:rotfl2:

Okay. Delurking after several YEARS to join this thread. I'm completely addicted to this game after only three days, all due to reading the boards here. My DH finally got sick of me talking about it and went out and bought it for me. My town has peaches and I'm growing a coconut tree (just planted it today). Any advice on watering, etc. so that the tree will grow. It's a little sprout right now. As I said, it's only been three days and I'm still learning. I do have my friend code.

Any advice on watering, etc. so that the tree will grow. It's a little sprout right now.

I never watered my trees. But you can if you want to be on the safe side.(once a day is perfectly fine) If your tree doesn't grow after several days it wont at all so you'll have to plant a new one somewhere else.

The only things I water are flowers though.

It looks like we are definitely getting a great little community and thanks to Namine for all the excellent advice!

I'm going to recheck my spelling and stuff.

FYI - make sure you get on today for the New Year's Countdown Celebration and go to Town Hall and see the Mayor - he will be giving you Party Poppers. You can keep going back to get more and more, too! Just don't leave the scene or do anything else. Then you can go away for a while and do it again. I stocked an entire dresser page full of them to save and use as gifts.:thumbsup2

(PS - Poppers are only worth 30 Bells - I checked by trying to sell one.)

Definitely interested in this (thanks for the PM Nancy :) ).

Still not found out my friend code (been busy last few days and DW is playing at the moment - the big new years countdown is cool and Tortimer just gave her a party popper :lmao:) but will respond to PM's etc when i get it sorted :)

Oh yeah my fruit is pears, and I'm desperately seeking a slingshot at the moment - far too much stuff floats by and Nook still hasn't upgraded his store :(

:goodvibes

You'll also get a New Years Day shirt so be sure to check back with him the next day.

I'd also would like more friends so.... :rotfl2:

Got this for my son for Christmas but I think I have been playing it more. I play longer but his house is bigger and he has more stuff:rolleyes: . If I had to really fish for a living I think I'd be broke.:laughing:

I know what you mean about slingshots... had one float right by my nose yesterday....

Also, any good hints for getting to your net quicker to get the little spiders in the trees? Haven't been able to manage shaking a tree while holding the net.

Here is a tip:
  1. Go to your Pockets
  2. Click on the letter on your right hand corner
  3. Move any equipment except the Net to any of the letters in there.(If you don't have enough letters then go to your house and drop them off there)
  4. Exit everything and then click on the left or right directional buttons and the net will pop up
  5. If you select Down it'll go away.

PS: If you don't have enough pocket space the above is a good trick to get more temporarily.

I haven't caught any bugs but I think the spider just slips down a bit on it's web if you bump into the tree.(Or it might be a different bug I forget)

Ooh, this looks like fun. I have apples in my town... I haven't set up my friend code yet, though, because none of my wii-owning friends have the game. :blush:

Once I do that, count me in. :thumbsup2

Woohoo. I sent mail to all people in my town with an apple attached to each of them. In return they sent me presents. I got some clothes etc but best of all I got peaches and coconuts.

• The person who owns the town cannot see the conversations that their vistor has with the residents of their town. This includes shopping trips to Nook's and the Able Sisters. You will see them change the wallpaper and try on clothes, but you won't know what the heck they are doing.
  • Etiquette - it is polite to ask the town's owner if you may buy something. This rule applies to fishing, picking from tress, etc.
  • Always load your pockets with fruit and a gift before heading out. You just never know.
  • Also, since it was New Year's Day - I spoke with the town mayor at Firemanx's town and got a 2nd NYD shirt! How cool was that! One to keep and one for emergency cash or a gift.

Other tips -
  • You can't catch a bus or save your game when your gate is open.
  • If your pockets are full, it's okay to run home and come back with empty pockets, gifts, extra cash - just ask first if it's okay with the town owner.
  • You can donate to someone else's museum.

Make sure you spell your name correctly when you give it out. (For those of you that have mine - the L in Lily is capitalized! - :rolleyes1 )

Hey there, I have AC on the DS but DH insisted we got it for he Wii :lmao:

We just got back from going to get it - the store had people queueing all over the place I think it took 30mins to get served :scared1: But we took in a couple of old games/ones we don't play and got it for about half price :banana: :cool1:

So when we're all set up I'll get in touch so I can visit y'all :woohoo: :woohoo:

We're in the UK but I'm usually up late :thumbsup2

Send me a PM if you want a new friend.
I'm hooked and will be buying a Wii speak soon!
I've been lurking for years and AC is what got me to start posting!
:cool1:

I got my friend code (finally)!

I don't have Wii speak and work/play kinda funny hours, so I'm not sure how good a visitor/visitee I am, but I'd love to exchange mail with people. :flower3:

Drop me a PM if you'd like to exchange codes. :)

I'm willing to share codes also. I have all the fruit but apples and pears. (or will have in a couple days when they are done growing). Send me a PM.

I'd be happy to send you some apples; that's the only fruit I have so far (since I wasn't thinking and didn't plant my coconut...)

PM on the way. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter