Podcast Animal Crossing Friend Code Exchange Thread

YellowMickeyPonchos

Remember when everyone had one?
If you want to swap codes with other DIS Unplugged listeners, here are some basic guidelines I came up with. It's unofficial (unless Pete wants to make it so). We had a volunteer of someone to help keep an eye on things here, so we'll try to police ourselves. You can always delete a friend, if you feel you made a bad match. Game rules state that you have to be on each other's lists to have access to each other. If a person removes you, then it blocks access.

• Don't post your code and info for personal safety reasons.
  • Post an email here to let people know you will respond to PMs with codes.
  • When you PM a reply, let people know what time zone you are in (hours of play) and if you are actually able to accept visitors or if you would just like to exchange mail. Exchanging mail is a way to set up a foreign fruit orchard in your town and increase your "quickie" profits - Each foreign fruit pays 500 Bells. Visiting another town allows you access to different items at Nook's, as well as different turnip prices. (I don't know yet if taking the new town's bus gets you to a completely different Redd's or not - I imagine it might...)

The basic info you will need to send in a PM to exchange codes is the following:
  • Friend Code
  • Player Name
  • Town Name
This info has to be entered at the time you enter the friend in your list.

Let's get started! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

OK. I'll start. I'd love to visit and send/receive mail from my new Animal Crossing friends. I am in Australia so the time zone is different but I'm sure there are times we could meet up. I'm on holiday at the moment and seem to be playing all the time.

This sounds really cool. I got this for Christmas (to me; from me present) however, I am swamped at work and don't want to open it until I have some time to really check it out. So I will be back in 2 weeks to catch up.

Don't go having all the fun without me :lmao:

I need oranges. I have cherries, apples, pears, and peaches if anyone wants to trade fruit.

The troops are into this so will probably look at signing up after the New Year.

BTW we are in Scotland :)

My daughter received Animal Crossings for Christmas. Can it have more than one player? I was thinking of starting a profile to see what I thought of it.

Yes - your town has 4 houses for purchase (meaning you can create up to 4 characters). My husband has one house near the ocean and I have another in town. You can't play at the same time, but you can work together. i will clean the beach of shells and pile up the cheap ones in case he needs the extra money. I will show him my wallpaper and stuff i get and ask him if he wants me to send him it.

I will respond to any friend codes as well. My town is new so it's kinda bare. Plus, my DS keeps using all the fruit for bells.:goodvibes

I have been playing for about a week. I live in Virginia and my town has Cherries.

Can someone with a bit more experience tell us how to send mail out of town? I know a couple of us are having trouble with it and we're not sure why. What are the requirements for sending mail to another town or getting a friend (who's code is already registered in your list) to appear in the mail list.

A quick tutorial for us to reference would be great.

Another on would be on how to get your friend code. (So everything folks need is here in one spot!)

To get your friends code you need to:
  1. Have Wifi
  2. Complete Nooks Job
  3. Go to your Gates
  4. Talk to Copper

PS: Have working internet and Make sure your Wii is connected to the internet or you wont be able to get a friend code. (If you try to connect it'll give you an error and a Code # that you can search at Nintendo's website)

For Sending Letters:
  1. Buy anytype of Letter Paper
  2. Go to your pockets and choose it to write one
  3. In you Upper Left Corner there are 2 House tabs, Choose the 2nd one with the arrow
  4. Then choose the person you want to send it to
  5. Go to the Civic Center and talk to the Pelly, on the Post Office Side
  6. Choose Send Mail then Choose Other Town

Registering Friends:
  1. Get friend code, Town name, Character name
  2. Make sure it's correct including the Capitalization, Spaces, Numbers, etc.

Thanks Namine! Great info for a 1 stop shopping post!

Can we ask if you would be open to editing it later to add additional info, as we find troubleshooting solutions that affect friend codes, sending mail, and leaving town? Also, can you throw in that if your internet is not working correctly, you will not be able to be issued a code (happened to a couple of us newbies). You will get a message to go to the Nintendo website and look up a specific code #.

Also, do you have any more info on what it takes to get the new friend's name in the letter address list? Do you need to visit them or their town first, before you can send them mail? Both PrincessBelle39 and I are having an issue where we have each other on our list, but we can't send letters. We also both had our gates open, but it didn't see her town on my list for visiting or for mail.

Thanks again!!!:yay:

Hey - we're neighbors - I live in Price George - I can't wait to start playing. Damn work.

AAHHH....Prince George...such a quiet little area. I used to hang out in that area a lot while going to Richard Bland. I had a lot of friends who lived there. That is too cool.

For sure!

Make sure you registered them correctly.(Capitalization, Spaces, Numbers, etc)
To check if you have made a connection with your friend go to your friends list. On the left to their name there should be hearts. An empty heart is that you have made a connection with them but you haven't visited their town and a full heart means you visited them. So make sure you at least have a heart.

Also, can you throw in that if your internet is not working correctly, you will not be able to be issued a code (happened to a couple of us newbies). You will get a message to go to the Nintendo website and look up a specific code #.

Recently Nintendo has been having issues because they are doing maintenance so if you just got the game in the past couple days it isn't you it's Nintendo :rotfl2: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter