• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast 4.0 Fantasy 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise 12/8/2012

Wow, this board seems to have come to life the past couple of days!! We must be getting closer!! I can't wait!! We are on deck seven and our room number is in the low 7000's. On the starboard side of the ship.

It has been a long time since we have cruised and this is our first on DCL.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Wow, Jonas and Carter, especially Carter, will be so glad to see Lorelei again!!

Didn't read the earlier posts before I posted. So excited to see you guys are on this cruise with us! That makes me feel so much better about Lorelei going to the club. It would be her first time and I worry about bigger kids picking on her. It would be great if they could go together :goodvibes

Family Name:

Ed - M 49
Jen - F 41
Dylan - M 5

Cabin: 6104

Dinner Seating (still not determined - probably early)

Thank you.

Ed

Got our GTY assigned today too. No upgrade stayed a 9B. 2520 I was so hoping for big time upgrade. Oh well, I am still going on a Disney Cruise so things could be worse.

IT JUST GOT WORSE (for you) ... you're right down the hall from US (2534)!

We are within a very short walk from friends in two other staterooms on deck 2, midship ... I am sure we will bump into each other!
:dance3:

The FE List has been updated with some late additions and I've highlighted the following unconfirmed staterooms:

• 7102 - nuermk
  • 8068 - M & M
  • 8070 - DISBOARD NAME UNKNOWN
  • 8176 - mmcreynolds
  • 8508 - itsmuggsie
  • 8564 - jcoldham
  • 10050 - PhillipsSweetPea

If you have not already done so please review the FE list (direct link) and send me a PM (click here to PM) to verify your information and that you are still participating.

We are also on this sailing. I am new to the disboards and I am wondering about a meet and fish extenders. Would love to be involved, but I need more info!

We got our Mickey Mail today!! :cool1: WOOHOO - it's so nice seeing the luggage tags!! :banana:

And...we have our quick trip to WDW next week so I can get a little Disney fix before 12/8 comes around!

Hope you all are doing well and Sandy didn't affect you too much. We had a bunch of wind and rain here in NC but nothing like what our Outer Banks and coast took :(

Happy Halloween,
Heather

Hello fellow cruisers :)

We were late add to FE fun(booked last min VGT) and we r so thankful for the chance to join our first FE group!!!

Forgive me if this is already covered somewhere...I've read each FE group may do things different as far as who/how often to exchange. In our group do we drop goodies off to everyone in the all list (we chose to participate in all) or just certain cabjns/decks? Do we gift each day or is that an open choice on what we want to do? I'm planning for the fun and appreciate anyone's help so I know what to prepare.

Thanks in advance!!!
Elicia

3Adevas said:
Hello fellow cruisers :)

We were late add to FE fun(booked last min VGT) and we r so thankful for the chance to join our first FE group!!!

Forgive me if this is already covered somewhere...I've read each FE group may do things different as far as who/how often to exchange. In our group do we drop goodies off to everyone in the all list (we chose to participate in all) or just certain cabjns/decks? Do we gift each day or is that an open choice on what we want to do? I'm planning for the fun and appreciate anyone's help so I know what to prepare.

Thanks in advance!!!
Elicia

It's open choice - enjoy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Received cruise documentation today! :cool1:

Hopefully everyone will be receiving theirs soon too!

--Drew

We technically booked through Costco but our cruise documents came directly from DCL just like they did when we booked directly with DCL. I'm not sure if it's different with DU?

Enjoy everyone :cool1:

Heather

I haven't gotten my docs yet. Patiently waiting....

Non-DU Meets -
Meet-n-mingle [for benefit of folks not booked thru DU]- 1st Sea Day. Time/Place - TBA
Cabin Crawl - 1st sea day. Time/Meeting place - TBA.
Mixology - group #1 - I can squeeze a few more folks in..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter