• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast 4.0 Fantasy 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise 12/8/2012

We our not going to be on the podcast list just the FE. Melissa 33 Jeff 35 and Donna 62

Is it december yet?! :yay:

Good Afternoon Fellow Cruisers.....I've been busy making lists and checking airline schedules....I know it's early, but I can't help it. We are coming up on the 9 month mark very soon......I am looking so forward to cruising again......

HI everyone. Looking forward to this cruise. Hoping to find a roommate too.

Hi all! We're super excited about this cruise! We were scheduled for May on the Fantasy, but had to be moved because the military decided to schedule training for that time :( Anyway! It'll be me, Nathan (DH), Jaycee (4), and Jett (3). This is also our first Disney cruise! :banana:

Hey Everyone,

My name is Sean and I will be joining you on the December 8th Fantasy Cruse! My parter and mom will be joining me and this is there first cruise. It took some convincing for both of them since we will not be traveling with kids. Any tips or suggestions for an adult only party please let me know.

Thanks!

:santa:

Doing a DCL cruise as an adult is easy! :thumbsup2

We've done several without children. Disney does a great job of providing separate areas for children, families and adults so everybody has their own comfortable place. I'd suggest that one night you plan on dining at Palo as a special adult experience.

Since you're on the PodCast Cruise you'll be able to do a lot of wonderful events geared largely to the grownup crowd. More details about those will be released as we get closer to sail date. :boat:

This is our first cruise and we are 2 adults. I'm really looking forward to it. Disney does a great job about making their experiences appealing to both children and adults.

Doing a DCL cruise as an adult is easy! :thumbsup2

We've done several without children. Disney does a great job of providing separate areas for children, families and adults so everybody has their own comfortable place. I'd suggest that one night you plan on dining at Palo as a special adult experience.

Since you're on the PodCast Cruise you'll be able to do a lot of wonderful events geared largely to the grownup crowd. More details about those will be released as we get closer to sail date. :boat:

This might sound like a stupid question but what does a PCC cruise consist of? If its something that I would want to be a part of how does that work or where can I get some more information?

Thanks!!

If you signed up thru Dreams, they will have official things to do. Talks, autographs sessions, goodies.
There will also all sorts of 'unofficial' things, which do not require signing up thru Dreams. Wine/Martini tastings, karaoke night, FE, pre-cruise breakfast, post-cruise meets, etc.

You will not be bored cruising. Many people travel as adults only. We travel as a family, but our youngest will be 21 by cruise time.

Sub-forum is: http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=174

Hello, everyone! We booked this cruise back in September, and I can't believe I've neglected to join the DIS party! :banana: For this cruise, DH and I will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary (it officially falls on 12/12/12, which I think is pretty darn cool). We got married when I was 18, so I think we can say we've officially beaten the odds!! We are cruising without our DD (who will be 8 on Monday). This will be our first getaway for longer than a day without her, and I'm wavering on whether or not to pull her out of school because I feel so guilty that we're going to be having so much fun without her.

Anyway, I think we booked this before the date became an official Podcast cruise, so I'll have to read all about that.

Looking forward to meeting and chatting with everyone! :goodvibes

:welcome:
There are lots of adults-only traveling on this trip.
Funny - most folks think 'kids' when you say Disney. But they're one of the best for adults.

I have pulled my kids out of school for all our cruises. This cruise the kids will be 27, 24, 24, 17, 15, and 9. The only time I see them is at dinner. I make them show up. If I didn't I would not see them until we were getting off the ship at the end of the cruise. I did find that my kids learned more doing it than just reading about it. I am not sure I could leave my kids at home on a Disney Cruise. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter