PodCast 4.0 Chit Chat

I am happy that the IGT fare is still higher than our price with the onboard booking discount and taking into account the onboard credit. :teeth:

I am with you on this one Nancy - our price is a bit on the shockingly low side given all the discounts we were able to secure and utilize. For a Texan sailing on a brand new ship with Disney - I am feeling pretty good about our cost.

Looks like Test Track will open up in time for us to see that new updated ride as well!

Friday, Dec. 7th is EMH evening at Epcot. I'm thinking it might be a good idea to hit that to try the new ride out. MK in the daytime and Epcot in the evening.

GTY just changed today, I am now the proud owner of 7008 on the ship. Not too much longer & only 48 days until i'm at the Poly for the start of my vacation. New Fantasyland & Test Track open the same day, now I wait for a soft open or a AP/DVC preview.

Friday, Dec. 7th is EMH evening at Epcot. I'm thinking it might be a good idea to hit that to try the new ride out. MK in the daytime and Epcot in the evening.

My AP expires Dec. 3, but I was planning to use one day on a non-expiring park hopper to end in Epcot on Dec. 7. :) Test Track wasn't a ride I went on much, but I suppose I could give the redesigned ride a try...once!

I don't suppose that The Hobbit (opening Dec. 14) from New Line Productions/Warner Brothers will be shown on the Fantasy, will it?

Looks like Test Track will open up in time for us to see that new updated ride as well!

My AP expires Dec. 3, but I was planning to use one day on a non-expiring park hopper to end in Epcot on Dec. 7. :) Test Track wasn't a ride I went on much, but I suppose I could give the redesigned ride a try...once!

I don't suppose that The Hobbit (opening Dec. 14) from New Line Productions/Warner Brothers will be shown on the Fantasy, will it?

Everytime we have gone Test Trak has either not been opened yet- or under refurbishment. Since we will be there then- please do not get your hopes up, lol.
Skye

I'd been toying with the idea of doing MVMCP on the evening of Dec 7th, since I arrive mid-afternoon that day. But with the new Fantasyland opening the day before, I'm afraid it would be a zoo. And I wonder if the new attractions would be open for the party?

Sayhello

I'd been toying with the idea of doing MVMCP on the evening of Dec 7th, since I arrive mid-afternoon that day. But with the new Fantasyland opening the day before, I'm afraid it would be a zoo. And I wonder if the new attractions would be open for the party?

Sayhello

My plan right now is to go to the Christmas party on Dec. 6. Friday nights are usually busier than week nights.

Someone please explain to me the allure of the Christmas party. From a financial standpoint, it makes no sense to me to pay for the day, then pay above and beyond (and not a small sum as I recall) for what does not seem like much added value...

Perhaps my perspective is off base?

Someone please explain to me the allure of the Christmas party. From a financial standpoint, it makes no sense to me to pay for the day, then pay above and beyond (and not a small sum as I recall) for what does not seem like much added value...

The allure is the Christmas parade and several Christmas shows. You used to get a free button and you could have a souvenir photo taken, but not any more - just the included cookies and hot cocoa.

I would not use a day of admission PLUS pay for the Christmas party. If I go to the Christmas party, it will be instead of using a day on my hopper pass.

We're not doing MVMCP this year. $$$
Doing Palo, Remy, Candlelight Processional...
The party will have to wait 'til next time.

Well, in my case, since I'm not going to be at WDW until late afternoon, it's ridiculous to use a full day's entrance to go to the Magic Kingdom, and then leave at 7. If I do the party, it's cheaper, and I get to stay later.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter