Podcast 2.0 Thread 6

Three weeks from now I will still be sitting in my office doing what I do best. :surfweb: At the end of the day I will be packing the office for a move to a city 30 miles away. :sad:So three weeks from today not so fun, three weeks from tomorrow, DIFFERENT STORY ALTOGETHER:banana::banana::banana:

Three weeks from now we'll be in a car on our way to WDW. With three kids...... for 17+ hours.... with 3 kids...... for 17+ hours. Did I mention with 3 kids?

Leaving here in 3 weeks. DD finishes exams at 7.

Stopping somewehere to sleep. Getting too old to make 14 hr drive in one shot.:eek:

Three weeks from now we'll be in a car on our way to WDW. With three kids...... for 17+ hours.... with 3 kids...... for 17+ hours. Did I mention with 3 kids?

Have you thought about flying???

Sorry couldn't resist :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2::santa:

I told you we will take one kid off your hands or just you when you get to our exit . ;)

3 weeks from today - I'll be spending money at DTD - most likely on vinylmation and pins... :lmao:

Just about every year growing up, we drove from South Jersey to grandparent's house in North Miami for Christmas. We stopped overnight in North Carolina or South Carolina. Two parents in front. Three kids in the back seat. This was before in-car movies, personal game machines, MP3 players.
We kids read, slept, played dots and boxes, hangman and license plate games. And, yes, we squabbled. Somehow, my parents managed.

One time, must have been Christmas 1971, we stopped at the Magic Kingdom on the way home! Memories of that trip are foggy. I remember Tom Sawyer's Island. I remember that we did not go on the Carousel of Progress because we already saw it at the New York World's Fair.

Thirty four years later I returned. I was sure I had been on Splash Mountain, but I am told it was not open in 1971.

Sitting in the theater waiting for Harry potter to start in two hours yeah for e ticket.....

Of course. But I certainly do have some for those who know how to spend it on things I enjoy. ;)

Aahhhh... you do know how to get along with the ladies! :grouphug:

Should I be worried that the ship in my ticker seems to be sailing right past my sandcastle? A year and a half ago the ship was so far to the left I thought it would never get there!

Three weeks from today I will be at WDW. The only thing I must do is renew my AP. I think I will be at Epcot during the day.

I'm going to the Saturday matinee to see Harry Potter. It is much quieter at the matinee's.

Morning all - so how was Harry Potter? Is this the last movie planned?

Happy Friday, first of the 'Christmas' visits, we're going to see my Dad tomorrow. I've made him a scrap book for his present.
Then I think getting Gav to sort out any clothes he wants to take so I can wash them. Generally just trying to stay on top of jobs.

Oh and we're having Chinese for dinner :banana:

Have a great day everyone :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Good Morning and Happy Friday!!!! Its going to be a long one, I can tell. :\ I may need a therapeutic yelling session before the day is over.

Good Morning Everyone !!!! 3 Weeks from now, we will be waking up in Orlando...having breakfast and then to ME for that wonderful ride to WDW....Poly...here we come !!!!

Oh, I got my land package yesterday with new luggage tags.....I have so many now...which ones to use????

This is getting so exciting....seems like the days are flying by......

Have a great day all.

In three weeks I'll be here, waiting for the ship and all the DISers who are coming to FL! Hooray! pirate:

Oh, I got my land package yesterday with new luggage tags.....I have so many now...which ones to use????
New luggage tags? So many luggage tags to use?
I use the little paper ones the airline provides.
Plus the Magical Express ones, of course.

Am I missing something?

Three weeks from today I'll still be in a car...... with 3 kids.

I know, I know... My family has done it, I was one of those three kids.
I promise, you will all survive.
And you get to stop at the Florida Welcome Center for orange juice! That is something you don't get when you arrive by plane. You are so lucky!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter