Pod Cast this week?

John and I are fine and as far as I know.....everyone else is fine.

I just found out that Pete is having some home renovations done and having us all there would be difficult.

I wouldn't worry about the future of the podcast. We have too much stuff planned and we haven't raised a million dollars for GKTW yet.

Glad to hear everyone is all right. Enjoy your trip to Aulani!

I have missed hearing all of your voices for the past couple of weeks, but I understand that life can sometimes throw you a curve ball.

I started listening to the Podcast in early 2008. I listened to as many of the back podcasts as I could and was devastated when Bob passed away. Bob was the kind of guy that you could listen to for a few weeks and feel like you had known him for years. I love listening to Pete's raves and rants, Julie and Corey's perspective of the parks as young parents, John's "genius" barbs, Kevin's reviews and insight, and the antics of Theresa and Kathy. Love you all!

Hey Folks,

Sorry for the disruption in the show schedule. I did record a solo show yesterday which should be up shortly.

Since Walter and I have decided to have the wedding here in December, as opposed to Portofino Bay, we've been getting the house ready. I will admit that I'm using this as an excuse to get things done/repaired/changed around the house that have sat on the back burner for far too long. I'm also under a bit of a time constraint as I basically have to have the major work done before Thanksgiving. There WILL be a show next week and likely the week following - depending on how the schedule shakes out. Again, I apologize for the disruption in the schedule - but sometimes life gets in the way. Thanks everyone for understanding.

Pete

Hey Folks,

Sorry for the disruption in the show schedule. I did record a solo show yesterday which should be up shortly.

Since Walter and I have decided to have the wedding here in December, as opposed to Portofino Bay, we've been getting the house ready. I will admit that I'm using this as an excuse to get things done/repaired/changed around the house that have sat on the back burner for far too long. I'm also under a bit of a time constraint as I basically have to have the major work done before Thanksgiving. There WILL be a show next week and likely the week following - depending on how the schedule shakes out. Again, I apologize for the disruption in the schedule - but sometimes life gets in the way. Thanks everyone for understanding.

Pete

you don't owe us an apology pete we understand you always brighten our lives each week with a great show. So it wouldn't be fair for people to get upset when you had other things to do you don't owes us anything we owe you for bring a little disney to those who don't live near florida. Thanks pete and pod cast crew for all you do and good luck to you and walter on a great wedding.

Kevin,

When you go to Aulani, please check out some of the excursions. I would love to hear a review on the ABD add-on that is avilable through the resort, as my wife and I are debating on paying the $1,400. Also would love to hear some restaurant reviews, as your reviews are awesome! Please check out and see if there are cheap places to eat around the resort as well, as we onlly like to do one expensive meal a day.

Thanks so much for everything you do, your podcast helps me escape the doldrums of everday life!

Sounds a little like you are Steve Martin in "Father of the Bride". Has Serge helped you pick out your Cake and Swans for the back yard?

Jeff

Thanks for the update Pete. We love to listen to the podcasts, but understand that there are sometimes more important things in life.

Thanks for the update, Pete. We understand, life gets in the way. And this is a happy reason. Good luck with the renovations.

Kim

It is so good to hear from you Pete. I have been listening to old podcasts when Bob was still with us and I was starting to feel a little melancholy. I am beyond pleased to hear everything is just fine.

Hey Folks,

Pete

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Hey Folks,

Pete

This was beautiful! I hope that you realize how much we appreciate yours & all of the team's work. I really wish you & Walter all of the best.

I did record a solo show yesterday which should be up shortly.
:yay: Wonderful news!

- but sometimes life gets in the way. Thanks everyone for understanding.

Pete
We completely understand Pete. No apologies needed. But it is wonderful to hear from you.
Planning for a wedding is a huge deal- please take the time to enjoy all the little details. :thumbsup2

I think Pete needs to hire Franc! He could put up that gorgeous tent from Father of the Bride up right in the his backyard! :teeth:

Sounds a little like you are Steve Martin in "Father of the Bride". Has Serge helped you pick out your Cake and Swans for the back yard?

Jeff

I personally can't wait to hear Pete's rant about how he's buying 8 hot dogs, so he only wants 8 hot dog buns. ;)

you don't owe us an apology pete we understand you always brighten our lives each week with a great show. So it wouldn't be fair for people to get upset when you had other things to do you don't owes us anything we owe you for bring a little disney to those who don't live near florida. Thanks pete and pod cast crew for all you do and good luck to you and walter on a great wedding.

I completely agree here. As long as we know you are ok, that's all I care about. The fact that you are planning and preparing for such a happy occasion makes me giddy!! I LOVE weddings! I wish you and Walter all the best! I have spent the last couple of weeks downloading ALL of the old podcasts! They are soooo fun to listen to as well! I still can't get over how insightful you are....without knowing the future, your predictions are often sooo accurate! It's amazing!!! So take your time and enjoy the house redo.....well, I am pretty sure you're probably not enjoying the mess right now....but it will be worth it in the end!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter