Pocahontas Soft Doll?

seobaina

DIS Veteran
Hi all

Apologies if this isn't the right place but I wasn't sure where to place it.

I'm a UK cm and I've had a guest ask me a question that I can't answer so I'm hoping you lot can. She told me that she had seen a Pocahontas Soft Doll (19 inches) and 'new for Disney Stores in 2011' on the internet and asked if we would be doing one in the UK. I called our head offices to ask and they knew nothing about it :sad2: They even checked the USA disney store website and there was nothing there.

Pocahontas is my fave so I'd be thrilled if they were doing one but I've been on the auction site in question and I'm not sure what she's talking about :confused3. Has there been a new soft doll/plush of Pocahontas in either the USA disney stores, WDW or Disneyland?

She's calling me back in store on Sunday and I'd love to have an answer for her as to whether this is a genuine product. Also, if I can find out what it is I can go back to our departments and ask them to look into it.

Thanks

I work at TDS in Memphis, TN and we DO have the Pocahontas soft doll...we just got it last week, along with Mulan!

Oooh wow, that's great news. Does she look like this:
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Disney-Pocahontas-Princess-Plush-Rag-Doll-19-NEW-/00/$(KGrHqJ,!j!E3Rg)BzkQBOKQHk1Ppw~~0_12.JPG

My wife bought one just the other day at the Disney Store in Houston, TX.

The CM there said that it was the 1st day they had put them out. They have Mulan too, which they had a long time ago but is fairly rare to come across.

I'm betting that the online Disney Store has them up soon enough.

Oh my Goodness!!!!!! I was amazed that DSF and Disneystore.co.uk were selling Pocahontas pins, then I went on Disneystore.com and saw new Pocahontas PJs, an Organic T-shirt and her inclusion in new Disney Princess products, but then while browsing ebay I see that new plush doll..."It makes my heart soar" (as Chief Powhatan says!) at how Disney is starting to sell more products that include/feature her!!

That's great news!!! I know that next year in Disney Store UK the Princesses are a big thing so hopefully this is the start. I know we're due the barbie type doll and a singing doll in the UK but no news on the plush one yet. She's my fave too so this is really great.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I'll tell my guest tomorrow :thumbsup2. I'll also call our head office again to see if I can get some more info on UK releases.

Now all I need is to find some nice American to pick on up for ME :)

Wife just said she was in Disney Store again today and ALL of the Mulan and Pocahontas plush dolls were gone.

Must be some hot items...surely Disney will make more though.

If it's the same as over here then we normally only get one or two boxes (5-12 dolls) when they first come in but then we normally get a lot more over the next few deliveries. It's probably the same there *fingers crossed*

Just saw Mulan and Pocahontas plush at the Disney Outlet in Jackson NJ today. They are beautiful!princess:

That's great news!!! I know that next year in Disney Store UK the Princesses are a big thing so hopefully this is the start. I know we're due the barbie type doll and a singing doll in the UK but no news on the plush one yet. She's my fave too so this is really great.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, I'll tell my guest tomorrow :thumbsup2. I'll also call our head office again to see if I can get some more info on UK releases.

Now all I need is to find some nice American to pick on up for ME :)

It's not letting me send a PM because I haven't posted 10 posts yet in the forums, I can pick one up for you though! Send me a PM and hopefully it'll let me reply since you initiated the first message.
Hope you get this soon, I'm going to go get my doll in 4 hours!

It's not letting me send a PM because I haven't posted 10 posts yet in the forums, I can pick one up for you though! Send me a PM and hopefully it'll let me reply since you initiated the first message.
Hope you get this soon, I'm going to go get my doll in 4 hours!

Thank you so much :) I've sent a pm, let me know if you do/don't get it.

Thank you so much :) I've sent a pm, let me know if you do/don't get it.

GRR still can't send PMs.
My original PM was:

"Hi!!! I'm going to leave in 16 minutes and will be around the area where the doll is for 2 hours, they are $19.50, but I have a 20% off coupon that expires today at closing time (See American Disneystore.com website for details :P)

I would be happy to pick up any item for you (yes, the t-shirts!) from the retail Disney store or the online one and the doll, if you send me paypal payment (my paypal address is (snipped) I can get them for you today, or whenever I go back (I really want the mulan doll as well! But they dont have it in stock anymore at the store I am going to)"

If any of you want anything, send me an email with what you'd need and please look up the price (the dolls are $19.50) as well as payment, I will get back to you on how much shipping will cost me when I go to send it, tips appreciated but totally not necessary

Oh my goodness the doll is SOOOO CUUUUUUUTE I just love her!!!!!!!! I also got a new Pocahontas doll and accessories set (my cousin did as well!!!) I totally want the Mulan plush....it will be half as adorable as the Pocahontas one :3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter