PO Riverside coffee makers?

miko

DIS Veteran
I can't remember (was there in December??????), does POR have coffee makers in the rooms?
We will be there 5/2-5/8.

I just got back yesterday from Riverside. In room coffee makers are there and you are provided with a packet of reg and decaf. These are replenished daily if used. Any other questions?

Cherie ::MinnieMo

We are staying at POR in June. I am wondering if there are towels at the pool or if we should throw a few beach towels in our suitcases? We are all new to this!

There are towels at the pools and coffee makers, coffee, creamer, and cups in the room! Hope you love it as much as we do! Don't miss Bob Jackson in the River Roost Lounge between the food court and the general store. He's a wonderful piano man and great fun for the whole family. Try to squeeze in time for Boatwrights wonderful breakfasts too, have a Blueprint Omlette for me while you're there.

I think they only supplied towels at the main pool. I did not see any at the quiet pool, only the towel return. If they were there, they were well hidden. We went to the main pool to get towels and returned to the quiet pool.
The coffee maker is a 4-cup. I don't drink coffee, but from what my husband and everyone else says the coffee they supply is terrible. Bring your own coffee and filters. Also something to clean the pot yourself. It was NOT clean. Yuk!!

Didn't think the coffee they supplied was bad at all, but then again I hate Starbucks!! Coffee maker was clean and did not have a problem at all. I asked for extra coffee and that was no problem also. As with previous poster, towels are only available at the main pool.

Lorie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter