Po-boys???

dbalek

GOOFYMOM
Am I missing the Po-Boys on the menu at Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory or are they no longer offered???:sad1:
TIA

Am I missing the Po-Boys on the menu at Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory or are they no longer offered???:sad1:
TIA

i'm not too sure about POR, since i haven't been there in a while, but they got them at Restarauntosaurus at AK.

They are only offered in the POFQ food court. They had them in September, maybe someone who's been more recently can confirm.

yes, POFQ but only at lunch ! For some reason they never seem to be listed on the allears menu but they are there!

We drop by there for lunch a couple of times a trip.

Was there a couple of weeks ago and I can confirm they are still available there for lunch only. The station that serves the po-boys at lunch offers chicken and ribs and such for dinner.

Stayed at PO-FQ last week, and they did have 4 varieties of Po-Boys on the menu. Chicken and Shrimp for certain, I think the third was beef...can't recall the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter