PMSers Unite!

I'm in. :yay::yay:

GET OUT!

Can I vent for a minute. Why is it that I have no where for me in this apartment? We have an extra bedroom but it's all my husbands. His office area, all his guitars (24!), the drum set and his guitar repair area. There is no place for me to have my stuff. Everything I have is spread about here and there in any drawer or shelf I can find. I have no desk, no cabinet to file things, no where to be organized. :headache: I'm trying to work, and take some online training classes, design my webpage but I have to do it all on the couch with no place to spread my things out. I can't find my damn photoshop disk so I can't edit some pictures I need. I am very annoyed at the moment and I'm beginning to stew. :headache::headache:

Just move his stuff out while he's not home and claim your space!;)

Blah blah blah. Rub it in.:guilty:
:
Yeah really! :rolleyes:

Is this a closed group? Or are newcomers welcome?
:welcome:

So so nice to see you all here again! I stay mostly on FB now, as I can control my own drama there :) but it really is wonderful to see so many old (and new!) friends. Love you guys!

4's!!! :laughing:

Helllloooooooo Luvie :hug:

Hey.

I'm so cranky I'm scaring myself tonight, so I think I'll just stick with this:flower3:

(and then I'm going to snatch that flower up and grind it to a pulp under my heal)

My mom just bought my three daughters new iPhones.

I still do not have one :sad2:

My grandma was the best grandma in the world when she bought me clue and took me to get my ears pierced :goodvibes I hope my daughters are just as grateful!

For Angel....

drunkmonkeys.jpg

A quick hello! Gotta run to the store.
BTW, DM3, I answered your where in MN question back a few pages.

Hey.

I'm so cranky I'm scaring myself tonight, so I think I'll just stick with this:flower3:

(and then I'm going to snatch that flower up and grind it to a pulp under my heal)

My first thought was to offer you a :hug: but I realized I would probably end up like the flower:eek:. So how about this: :mickeybar :drinking1 Chocolate, ice cream and a glass that refills with whatever it is you want it to be.

:wave: to everyone! :cool1: So exciting to see so many familiar and new names.:yay:

My mom just bought my three daughters new iPhones.

I still do not have one :sad2:

My grandma was the best grandma in the world when she bought me clue and took me to get my ears pierced :goodvibes I hope my daughters are just as grateful!

Um...I hope she's paying the monthly bill!:scared1:

Hello, not a PMSer, but I know most of you from other places and are friends with you on facebook and saw some hints of this place in your FB posts so I just thought I'd pop in and say hi! Great to see so many familiar friends and personalities here!

Hello, not a PMSer, but I know most of you from other places and are friends with you on facebook and saw some hints of this place in your FB posts so I just thought I'd pop in and say hi! Great to see so many familiar friends and personalities here!

Welcome!

Okay, I have a confession. I laugh at Family Guy. I feel dirty.

WHAT IS THIS? I never authorized this public gathering of my appointees! Is there a rebellion in the works? The Charter clearly states that Parliment may NOT meet without your Beloved Sovereign present!

Sorry Shugardrawers but apparently we've all been promoted, so it's more like a meeting of the United World Federation of PMSr's now.

My current title is Empress of the Free World, Dictatoress of the Unfree World. It's long, but I think it has staying power. :)

Random thought #1264 Why would astronaut diapers need to come in 11 different designs? I mean, how do you make a living making those?

fine then. dont even bother to mention thids to me. see if i care. i'll take my boats and go play elsewhere.

Oh now Froggy, simmer down! The official invites haven't even been mailed yet! My stars, you amphibians are tetchy. :hug:

Oh now Froggy, simmer down! The official invites haven't even been mailed yet! My stars, you amphibians are tetchy. :hug:

uppity newbies.

for those who havent heard,, jules and i are restoring an old plantation house in LA now. dont get a lot of dis time, but we try. we have a facebook page for the house so folks can follow along, our pics are here:

Hey.

cranky is good. Let us know where you go I'll make popcorn.;)

cranky is good. Let us know where you go I'll make popcorn.;)

I went to bed. Figured it was safest.

Luvs....be careful with titles...this crew gets excited by titles.

Hey Frog man

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter