PMSers Unite!

not gonna take the time to read back all the pages I missed
just gonna Jump in and say HI:)

Hey Shar! Where in MN are you moving to? There are lots of us on here now that are in MN. I don't want to disillusion you but reports of MN greatness have been severely exagerated on the DIS. ;)

Good Afternoon everyone! Things are insane here. I totally missed the earthquake, which others here felt, because of house stuff. I need a nap.

DM3, I had heard that about the DIS. I actually had missed all of those MN is the center of the universe threads, so am coming in blind. ;) Anyway, DH's office will be in Eden Prairie. We are looking at buying probably in Chaska or Chanhassen. Not sure yet, since I've never been there. Might help for me to actually visit, you think? :thumbsup2

Pixie, I will be in your neck of the woods on Thursday....want to meet for an earlyish lunch? :cool1::woohoo::yay:

I just got back so let me make sure I don't have any meetings. If not, I would love to. Shall I bring my cleaver? :lmao:

Shall I bring my cleaver? :lmao:

Which one will you choose? This one;

cleaver.jpg

Or this one?

june_cleaver_tn.jpg

WTH! I am in the middle of a earthquake and get told to head over here! I think it's the end of times! :scared1:

Good morning Sunshines! :sunny:

Hey Angel Baby! :hug:

I'm home. My lung function test was normal. Yay. Don't have the ct report but the Dr looked at it and didn't think it has grown any, but we have to wait until the radiologist can read the report and do the measurements and stuff. At least nothing jumped out at him. :yay::yay:

That's great Phors!

Speaking of eyebrows, where is your sister????

Same place I always am, work! :sad2: Trying to eat my way through the rest of a tray of really good cookies that are leftover from our lunch today. As my sis said this is hell week, which is the calm before the big hell week of the first week of school. And may also be the calm before a real storm. First an earthquake and now a hurricane.

That's what you all get for dusting off the old PMS! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter