PMSers Unite!

Hello everyone. :) I have not posted on any forum I'n years. Saw a post on fb. Just stopping I'n to say hello. I am finally divorced moved to Los Angeles and life is good. I post on fb to keep I'm touch with former co workers and friends. I did transfer my job out to the west coast.

WOW....I forgot how much everyone can talk!!!!

I have to hone my skills so as not to miss any of the multitude of cleaver posts.

It is nice to see everyone in the same place again.

It is awesome to hear how everyone is doing.

I am back to work after a less than relaxing vacation. Return from vacation early, rash over my entire body, sick kid, broken toilet, TV and garbage disposal. Guess what? Work isn't relaxing either.:confused3 I have close to four hundred emails to go through and a literal pile of work covering my desk.

snake.jpg

PMSers??? I heard you were dead?

Hi Ladies! Tig said I was a PMSer by default, so I thought I'd join you!

Um, you mean eyebrow?
frida-unibrow.jpg

Jenna calls that an eye-eye-eye Brow! :rotfl:

Hello peeps!

MM--how are you?!

Hello everyone. :) I have not posted on any forum I'n years. Saw a post on fb. Just stopping I'n to say hello. I am finally divorced moved to Los Angeles and life is good. I post on fb to keep I'm touch with former co workers and friends. I did transfer my job out to the west coast.

HI! I am so jealous that you are on the West coast and I'm not!

We just had an earthquake here in NYC!

We did? Where was I??
The recording came over the building loudspeaker about a slight swaying of the building. I was shopping online and never noticed.....

Shar, Tiff, Aimee, MM :yay:

Welcome to everyone new. :wave:

Yep, Lila is going to be 3 in just a few days. I can't believe how much time as flown. It has been a crazy 3 years. It looks like everyone has had major life changes. Big :hug: to everyone who needs one.

Aimee - I loved Maine. Such wonderful memories. There is a great restaurant in Freeport if you ever get a ladies night out. It is called Conundrum. Yummy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter