PMSers Unite!

I'm home. My lung function test was normal. Yay. Don't have the ct report but the Dr looked at it and didn't think it has grown any, but we have to wait until the radiologist can read the report and do the measurements and stuff. At least nothing jumped out at him. :yay::yay:

It's so nice to see everyone again. :hug:

Oh lookie at all the old faces! And the new ones too! More people to corrupt!

Since Lara isn't around I wanted to remind everyone that I am the nice one.:banana:

I'm home. My lung function test was normal. Yay. Don't have the ct report but the Dr looked at it and didn't think it has grown any, but we have to wait until the radiologist can read the report and do the measurements and stuff. At least nothing jumped out at him. :yay::yay:

:cool1: Woo!!!

SCRAPPY! You've lost 45 pounds!!!? WOW!

First day of school here, too. Junior High starts 45 minutes before Elem.:headache: I cried. They were not happy tears.:guilty:

Since Lara isn't around I wanted to remind everyone that I am the nice one.:banana:
You go with that, girl!

well, :yay: back atcha!l Good job on the weightloss. I am working on that myself these days.

Phors, happy to hear that news! (just FYI) aotu correct turns phors into oboes. So, if I ever call you that....

We are having a laid back school day. Camping this weekend and had the dog in the kennel. Everyone needed to catch up on sleep and doggy needs to know we really do love her!

Good morning, friends, old and new! :woohoo: GREAT to see you all!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Leave it to you Tig... I was never involved before but I sure can PMS with the best of ya! :teeth:
Ive been a closet PMSer for a looooong time...unless you ask my dh. ;)
Welcome! :cool1:

I know what pastries are. I know what a margarita is. WTH is a sponge dock?
Perhaps a form of birth control? ;)

Mwaa. That's the sound of mellowing you all a kiss.:yay:
:eek: Sorry, but with this crowd "blowing" wasn't a big improvement. :laughing:

Dang Tig.....your thread broke the Dis! Maybe the Mods took it down in terror to alert everyone to the danger of this crew coming back to life.

:rotfl2:

I wasn't a PMS'er (at least not in the DIS sense), but I can't miss this! Hey, y'all :wave:.

Hey Krista! :woohoo:

Hi everybody!!! I was more of a Mad Hatter Chatter but I stopped into see allot of the PMSer's!!! :yay:

Wow, this is a blast from the 2 year old (at least) past!! :surfweb:

Hi Kar! :hug:

Just saying good morning to some great ladies! Happy to see ya'll around again. Ya'll have made me laugh in some of the crappiest days the past few years.

I hope you all are happy and healthy and spreading your own unique cheer.:hug:

Hi Tina! :hug:

Yay! Good news!

BullHockey! I'm the nice one! AND the innocent one! :angel:

Scrappy, good going on the 45 pounds! :woohoo:

phors = oboes? That's funny!

I love auto-correct sites....whenever I need a belly laugh I will go read those sites. Problem is that Jake hears me laughing and wants to read them too....no way!!! :laughing:

So far so good! :thumbsup2

Oboes. Too funny. Couldn't let that one pass! (see below)

Doc called, everything is stable, follow up in a year. :woohoo:

Scraps- 45 pounds! That's awesome! Please share with us what you did. I need to drop about 40-50 pounds myself. Thinking of going back to WW. I did so good on that before. Plus the Wii Fit.

Good morning, friends, old and new! :woohoo: GREAT to see you all!

Welcome! :cool1:

Perhaps a form of birth control? ;)

:eek: Sorry, but with this crowd "blowing" wasn't a big improvement. :laughing:

:rotfl2:

Hey Krista! :woohoo:

Hi Kar! :hug:

Hi Tina! :hug:

Yay! Good news!

BullHockey! I'm the nice one! AND the innocent one! :angel:
I guess I'm just chopped liver. :crazy2: Not even a wave. :sad1:

Everyone knows that I'm the sweet and innocent one! :littleangel:

Good morning crew!

First day of school here. :woohoo: Can you all hear my tears flowing to the ground? :laughing: Lila starts pre-k in 2 weeks and then I will have 3 glorious mornings of freedom a week.

So much going on here (for those I don't have on FB), DH's change of command is in less than 3 weeks and need to start training for the marathon. I need my free mornings.

What's on the plate today, chicks?
Is he changing command or is the base changing? I'm not up on military stuff!!!
Lila is NOT old enough to be starting pre-K!

WOO HOO on the weight loss! How'd you do it?

Awesome news!

It is so nice to see everyone. :grouphug:

Thanks guys. I have been working hard. I still have at least 50 more pounds to lose but I am really committed to doing it. DH and I decided that we really had to change our eating habits for ourselves and for our kids. We really just had a huge shift in attitude. He has lost about 30 or so and is pretty much where he needs to be. We follow a South Beach Diet approach, lean protein/dairy, fresh veggies and limited carbs. I actually really love the principles of it and find it just very, very easy follow and stick to-- no weighing, measuring, counting or depriving myself. I can go pretty much anywhere and find something to eat that will keep me on the plan which is important.

I actually have slacked off some this summer. Vacation and loss of routine makes it harder for me so my goal was not to lose but to maintain, and I have done that. As soon as the kids get back to school I will start going to the gym and be able to be better at sticking to planned meals at planned times. I have also been involved in the DIS Biggest Loser on the WISH board and it was great to have support and encouragement there. I will join in the fall challenge which will start pretty soon. Anyone want to join me there???

Caro, I can't remember if I ever got back to you about all the GF information you gave me for DD11. I really appreciated it. We did GF with her for about 2 months and there was no change. After a whole lot of tests and trial and error we determined that the stomach issues were actually anxiety and stress related.

Caro...I was ignored too!!! :teeth:

Phors...that's great news!!!

Hey- I covered everyone with my hello. ;) :rotfl::rotfl:

Scraps- I may just join you this fall. I had to bow out of the summer one, but I really need to buckle back down. Tomorrow I am dusting off the Wii. :rolleyes1
I love WW but if I don't use the online tools then I suck at it. I like things to be easy. I do like the meetings too. I always felt so encouraged afterwards. I just hate coughing up that $30 a month. I'm so cheap. ;)

Just call me Oboe.
:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2::lmao:

Scraps- I may just join you this fall. I had to bow out of the summer one, but I really need to buckle back down. Tomorrow I am dusting off the Wii. :rolleyes1
I love WW but if I don't use the online tools then I suck at it. I like things to be easy. I do like the meetings too. I always felt so encouraged afterwards. I just hate coughing up that $30 a month. I'm so cheap. ;)

Have you ever looked at South Beach? You can usually get the book at the library or a used book store. I really like that it IS adaptable and is just a no brainer to stick to and still lose weight. I have done WW so many time but just hate counting points and can never stick with it. Same with Jenny Craig, Nutra System, Slim Fast and all the other diets I have tried.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter